CplCarrot

L

lac_desariel

Just wanna say this is a person more should take note off. Not only a good killing infil, but i stumbled across him in HW checking our fronts. He could have been in emain farming or uppland. my hat goes off to you mate, more like you and our realm will know more in advance to keep and relic attemps

O

-optical-

I disagree, found this idiot in the process of killing a fg of xpers in uppland, he had killed 6 and was chasing the other 2, he saw me stealthed.
Little while later he pa's me and 20 seconds later hes dead.
Seems like when he comes up against lvl 50s hes not too great.

S

Sabu

Originally posted by -optical-

Ermm Optical is not a personal question but a lot of albs says that u do fine against low levels in sauvage. I know is your way of fight but is not Cplcarrot way. Being not a 50 infil (now he is 50) he has killed a lot of epic enemies.

A very brave infil who works for the realm.

Anyway, i agree 100 % with lac.

K

knockout

optical is a dude with no honour that ganks ppl when they LD

O

-optical-

Yea sabu its true, i do well against blue cons obviously, but i also kill alot of lvl 50s in sauvage aswell so i dont get what your trying to say.

K

Kagato.

I disagree, found this idiot in the process of killing a fg of xpers in uppland,

And you've never exp killed before?

B

bishibosh

hehe a nice friendly "i like someone" topic has turned into a flamezone :D

kinda said "killing expers" not "exp killing" tho kag :)

Y

-yoda-

me thinks opticals jelous cos carrot killed them before him :p

no shame in an infil dying vs a experienced tank :) and you kill grays in suavage , you've killed my friar once or twice :) no i wasnt exp'ig at the time but still shows u cant flame him for kiling grays when u do so also . if grays exp or wander frontier they do ti at there own risks . although i dont agree with exp killing and aint ever done it . some folks do and som dont simple as that . im sure there is a lot of well respected mids/hibs/albs who kill exp'rs do you flame them ? no so stfu !

N

Negura`

I disagree, found this idiot in the process of killing a fg of xpers in uppland, he had killed 6 and was chasing the other 2, he saw me stealthed.
Little while later he pa's me and 20 seconds later hes dead.

:clap:

Dont giv optical shit..... he is one of the only guys i had the privilage of playing with / now fighting against taht actually stays away from zergs...... i had a rez sick encounter with him in odin today :( hehe he owned me :p but still - i got owned 1v1, not in a skill-less zerg..... wd optical - keep it up mate

Regards

K

Kralen

Idiot? Why do you call him idiot? Do you know him personally? No, I don't think so. So please stop insulting a m8 of mine. If they try to make exp in frontier they must think of getting killed. And btw, that thread wasn't opened for flaming :rolleyes:

Continue your work Carrot, you do fine. :clap: :clap:

S

Sohan_THC

When is see optical it's like :eek6:

When i see CplCarrot it's like :wub:

he looks very nice in his armour and get's my pl8 burning
steaming hot :clap:

Just a crazy armswoman :D

F

Feac_

Optical

ran into optical a few times in sauvage while on material runs to Excal, he stopped /bow i thought oh boy i am dead so /bow back and he went on his way this happened on a few occasions he was purp con the 1st time, last time he was orange con and still the same thing

L

leorin

i Fully agree with u Lac. Cplcarrot is a nice and helpful and serves his realm in ways no others do.

Cheers cpl!

L

lac_desariel

Optical your opinon means squat to me, having personaly rooted your sorry ass as you gank those with no hope, and try run like a girl at first time trouble, before me and a mate burn you to the ground. carrot is doing the right think so leave it with him..
Ohh BTW i wasnt 50 either ;P

C

cplcarrot

thanks for kind comments, although I am by no means the only one.

All I ask for guys, is that we stop looking on the negatives for everything, there are lots of good people in albion, we just have to all find each other, thats all :)

RE: Optical

you just had to turn it into a flame didnt you?

Here are my replies

1. I waited till the greys were resting and did it cos I wanted to get u boys out. I do NOT xp kill, unless in DF and no choice. See other posts commending me for my attitude to greys

2. yeah u beat me, so what? I have beaten u before at level 48 cos I was quite pleased with myself at that stage. I cant help it if I miss my PA combo, shit happens. Chill man, and lets have fun in the field (I will get u next time :)) muhahaha)

Thanks again guys , real nice

N

Negura`

Stop with this anti-optical shit.
Jus cuz he prolly pwned u all at least once outside sauvage..... he pwned me a couple of times before.... but its 1v1, shows he was the better player at the time...... but i dont care.... at least he is the one trying not to zerg

kthx.

L

lac_desariel

Stop with optical shit..... Defend a realm mate that got Flamed for no reason only other than for doing his job

S

sigh

Hmmm 1v1

HMMM 1v1, and the other 3 or 4 sb's that can be found sometimes lurking right behide him!

Must have happened to me at least 3 or 4 times

i have to say that, i'd xp'd at the ellyll's from 42 to nearly 50 and never one death by optical!

Lac why do all your posts turn into one hell drawn out topic?=P

Sighfi Gh teh pala

N

Negura`

omfg teh paladin n00b has worked out how to use the internet :clap: w00t T_T

L

lac_desariel

Dunno mate i just wanted to say well done and hope other know what he does so we all will help make albion a safer place. :pP

P

pogo121

Originally posted by Kralen

If they try to make exp in frontier they must think of getting killed.

Yes very true Kralen, stop moaning at hib optical, CPL is a sound geeza who goes beyond the call of duty to defent the realm. Yes defend the realm, something that not alot of albs put first on the agenda.

Y

yog-hurt

haha sigh? got an account :p

it was like dave, dave, jon jon why won't it work ??

few tears but it was alright in the end..kthx

p.s obviously optical ownz you - dnt get jealous

k

bai

:wub:

J

Jiggs

heh nice guy cplcarrot!

he thinks he is james bond or sumin ;)

S

sigh

okies

lol @ yog & veesh

eerrrmmm if you do remember i did post a reply to some spawning paladins question=P

so shhh now kthnx

Sighfi Gh teh pala

F

Flimgoblin

Re: Optical

Originally posted by Feac_
ran into optical a few times in sauvage while on material runs to Excal, he stopped /bow i thought oh boy i am dead so /bow back and he went on his way this happened on a few occasions he was purp con the 1st time, last time he was orange con and still the same thing

first time he was being nice :)

second time - he fears teh fryorzzz!

oh yeah and cplcarrot rocks :)

E

Elvodus

Hmmm

Well if I remeber correctly Optical you got owned by a skirtwearing nancy the other day, (to bad you didn´t know it was a disguise.:p) No offence man but don´t talk crap about Cplcarrot he´s one of the best players and teammates I´ve ever meet. And unless you know him zip it.

Elvodus Firestorm-45.1 Firewizard
Whos Yourdaddy-4 Mage (gonna be Sorc)

"Remember my name, as you are going to scream it going up in flames!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom