Cowled's Pricelist

C

Cowled

Many people have lately been contacting me for prices.

I found my price-formular unfair (see my signature), because some people was lucky and i hit qua 99 very fast.. and some needed to some extra for the extra amount of retries.

Therefore i've put up a template for my prices..

Item, 98% , 99%
Light x-bow , 400, 500
Heavy longbow , 300, 550
Huntingbow , 250, 350
Lute / drum / flute, 200, 400
Heavy shod staff , 350, 500
Heavy shod quarterstaff , 450, 600

Oki, this is my template, BUT some times i manage to have many bows/flutes/staffs at vault, and therefore they are cheaper.

This isn't a final price-list, changes might accure, but i'll warn you (the person who has ordered something) before it happens.

Special-offer:
If you order 3+ products, I've decided to cut down the price with 100g. This should help minstrels alot, since they need to order 3 instruments, most of the time.

Send me if you got a question, or post on the board.

/Cowled

Edit:
If you find out, before ordering, that other fletchers can do it cheaper - don't hesitate saying it to me.. that way i can lower the prices, or give you a special offer.

O

old.Second

do u do lower stuff too?

for instance if i bring along the material needed to make instruments for my lvl 12 mincer. Would you make it for me then?

C

Cowled

If im at the lathe, there shouldn't be something wrong with that.

T

Tigerius

And the cost of you shutting up about raids?

O

old.Wildfire

omg you beat me to it...

The cost of yelling at castle sauvage about a relic raid becuase you haven't been invited (wonder why)... priceless.

C

Cowled

Since price as for leaking secret information to mids, why?

O

old.ST200

An idiot alb such as Wildfire actually thinking that RR5 = L51... priceless

O

old.Ailelun

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
omg you beat me to it...

The cost of yelling at castle sauvage about a relic raid becuase you haven't been invited (wonder why)... priceless.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

J

josh_dk

Quality 99 Flute

Hi Cowled :)

A friend of mine (Mawina) has ordered a Flute from you.

He is away with his job for a few days, so I will pick up the flute for him tonight if that is allright with you?

C

Cowled

Re: Quality 99 Flute

Originally posted by josh_dk
Hi Cowled :)

A friend of mine (Mawina) has ordered a Flute from you.

He is away with his job for a few days, so I will pick up the flute for him tonight if that is allright with you?

Sure is :)

He ordered it a few days ago, but since we never have beno .. *cry* .. it's hard to get the orders done.

E

ethiraseth

how much would you ask for a 100% quality heavy shod (quarter)staff if you happen to make 1?

L

luapo

nice prices and bows

also a nice guy

cheers for my bow mate

C

Cowled

Luapo ..
Thx for the words.. bow is done :)

Originally posted by ethiraseth
how much would you ask for a 100% quality heavy shod (quarter)staff if you happen to make 1?

Happy u asked :)

I've just managed to make one more (yay!)

But Quicksilver was drooling down my neck, so he got it for the sum of 1.5p (which the last one was sold for aswell).

I know, i know .. this is a very large sum of money. I completly understand that. But it only happens 1 out of 50 tries. And that's many :)

Again this was qua 100, heavy shod quarterstaff.

But throw me a message ingame, and we'll talk about it.. and next time i should manage to make a masterpiece, i'll be sending you :)

I wouldn't recommand to reorder a Masterpiece staff.. then i have to sit hours not getting anywhere.. therefore.. talk ingame, so i can send you, if i hit one.

BUT .. if you really want the masterpiece, then i'll ask a bit extra than what i can sell it fore.. (cos it's the most boring job you can imagine).

Shoot me ingame if you want a price on Masterpiece.. (also depends if it needs to be quarter or not :)), then i'll do the math .. should be about .. 2p

Cya .. going to bed

E

ethiraseth

ok :) i dont need one right now, was just interested in case you happen to make one again (more then happy to take it from you since it takes valuable place in your inventory ;) )

but im sure gonna safe 2 plat of money so i can get one by the time i hit 50 (sooo, that will be around 2009 i think :) )

will contact you some time after this weekend about it :)

oh, and if you happen to make a masterpiece before i contact you, its mine!!!! ;) :)

C

Cowled

Just wanted to /bump the post, to remind people of the prices :)

Anyway, atm i got alot of qua 98 duskwood (lvl 50) drums in vault, i'll sell them for 200g each, to those who are fast.

Still got the Masterpiece flute to 1p.
Alot of shodquarterstaffs has been crafted, since i hope to see alot of you casters/clerics soon.

Please do me a favour and order now, since when spellcraft comes i'll problems with deliever to all the custimors :)

Cya ingame, and thanks alot to those who has ordered from me yesteday. Damn lag caused alot of waiting time :p.

/Cowled

F

fenikske

Originally posted by old.ST200
An idiot alb such as Wildfire actually thinking that RR5 = L51... priceless

an ever greater idot who's saying other peeps are idots .............
priceless³

C

Cowled

Originally posted by fenikske

an ever greater idot who's saying other peeps are idots .............
priceless³

stop those useless post on my threads, please

S

statix

Cowled

Could you make me a Merc bow 99% Quality.
Ill be on Wed from 5+ GmT.

That would be great if you had it by then :) but anytime in the future is fine also.

Thanks once again
And Ill talk to you again on Wed.

Statix.

Ps A MP one would be preferable of course ;)

C

Cowled

Originally posted by statix
Cowled

Could you make me a Merc bow 99% Quality.
Ill be on Wed from 5+ GmT.

That would be great if you had it by then :) but anytime in the future is fine also.

Thanks once again
And Ill talk to you again on Wed.

Statix.

Ps A MP one would be preferable of course ;)

Heheh, i'll make the merc bow, mate :) i assume heavy-shortbow

C

Cowled

Atm im trying to earn alot of money for spellcraft..

I hope to be one of the first few to hit lvl 1000+ Spellcraft within a week. (depending price ofc)

IF you should have "crafted by cowled"-sign on the product, i'll take ábout 5% off the price.. (this procent isn't calculated exactly yet).

So start ordering qua 99-100 from me, and bring the same product to me when you need spellcraft.

Enjoy :)

/Cowled

C

Cowled

Thanks Garnet :p

I've sold my of my staffs already.. :).. yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom