Cowering Bellow

Miril

Fledgling Freddie
It's the Warlord ML3 ability which is supposed to scare enemy pets away.

Does this ability still work? Tonight on 3 occasions it didn't work on a spiritmaster pet, and I was just wondering if anything's changed lately since it seemed to work fine (most of the time) before. Or is it just bugged as hell?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Works perfectly fine for me in 9 out of 10 situations.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
same works fine for me, it does get resisted sometimes, you must have just got unlucky

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
ye works fine, just get resisted at times, and it's pure love against ML 9 SM pets :p

Miril

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, that's why I wanted to use it :( Especially since that SM Mocced on all 3 occasions :p

Everz

FH is my second home
i told the pet not to be scared of the ugly foo' ;c

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Miril said:
Yeah, that's why I wanted to use it :( Especially since that SM Mocced on all 3 occasions :p
usually funny vs SMs all they do is "WTF MATES HAX! MY PET ISNT INTERCEPTING EVERYTHING, WTF DO I DO NOW!!!!" they just stand there with no idea what to do.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Or they just MOC life tap you to hell instead and still win regardless.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
usually funny vs SMs all they do is "WTF MATES HAX! MY PET ISNT INTERCEPTING EVERYTHING, WTF DO I DO NOW!!!!" they just stand there with no idea what to do.

Ya becuse like alb caster they dont have a uber rr 5 ra but still the pet interceps like a mother fucker or not at all :)

Theo

Fledgling Freddie
Its point blank AoE effect so further away they are the more chance there is that they will resist I think.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Distance does not effect the resist rate of pbaoe's, it only reduces the amount of damage/effect.

The only thing it could possibly effect with CB is the duration, and I personally wouldn't of thought even that would be effected.

The only problem I have noticed is when you try to use the ability in water, if the pet is above or below you or if your on the surface of the water.

I've used it before on the surface against a pet and the pet was totally unaffected even though it was meleeing me and there was no 'resist' message either. So I can only assume its due to some bug with pet being below water level but still able to melee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom