Cowards

Nemo

Fledgling Freddie
Why cant everyone use a name of a character that they are playing in their signature?

Or dont answer those hiding_behind_fakename_chickens that spam a thread with rude/useless comments. (I could use "Smilewhenyousaythat" as an example, but I wont :), he/she might be a nice person IRL)

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Nemo said:
Why cant everyone use a name of a character that they are playing in their signature?

Or dont answer those hiding_behind_fakename_chickens that spam a thread with rude/useless comments. (I could use "Smilewhenyousaythat" as an example, but I wont :), he/she might be a nice person IRL)

Did someone just got owned?!?! or am i wrong...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
maybe they cba ;P
i couldnt for about 3 months before i got round to it out of boredom

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I did consider using a different name so I could piss people off in safety, but I figure they'd have found out eventually.

By that way, I hate you and everything you believe in is a lie :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Some people get off on flaming behind a wall, I've never been able to grasp why tho. If your going to say something say it to them nothing can happen, your rep goes up and down in diff peoples eyes anyhow.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Nemo said:

What difference does it make?

Characters aren't real, neither are forum names.....wake up and smell reality.

Other than that, whats the difference between posting a useless thread and making a useless post?

Hypocritical ;)

P.S. Oh, and this is my in-game name...but then again thats not real either.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
wtf.gif

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
One could also say: Why does every man and his dog list all his 25 ebayed lvl 50 chars with name, RR, Rp´s, ML, ML xp, crafting skill and sexual preferences as well as all his BG alts, each of them with a screenshot of them hitting the RP cap and a 10 line quote from a Slipknot song? :)

Roken

One of Freddy's beloved
Nemo said:

Perhaps, they would just use fakenames in their signatures too...?

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi,

My name is Fred & I troll forums looking for that special post where I can post absolute bullocks and no one would care.

I attend special meetings every day.

Oh, btw, this isnt my real nick, Im incognito

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
this aimed at someone in particular.. smilewhenyouseemeonvn per chance ? xD

Dukat

Resident Freddy
maybe they dont play only DAoC ?

maybe they cant be bothered ?

maybe they dont want whiners on here contacting them ingame?

maybe they dont play the game anymore?

maybe they dont know how to edit thier sig?

lol@the piktar btw :clap:

Syri

FH is my second home
I really can't be bothered to list all my characters in my sig... besides, it's a long list :)
I'll give a partial rundown...
Alb: ecal
Syri - lvl 50 minstrel, Pirel - lvl 50 cleric, arawann - lvl 37 wizard, arumar - lvl 30 scout, kerala - lvl 25 pally, syrya - lvl 21 sorc, and a load more i can't remember that are mostly variations on syri in some way
hib: pryd
8 /level 30 chars, all using names from my excal chars, cba to list
hib: pellinor (usa)
Syrii - lvl 43 bard, syrina - lvl 47 blademaster, syrya - lvl 14 chanter, pirel - lvl 12 druid

see now why people don't list all their chars? i'm sure i'm not alone in having a huge alt list ;)
and that's without even going into chars from other games

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
My character is named Radix (OMG AMAZING).

I dont need signature and I havnt cared enough for this forums system; to look into it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom