Couriermissions bugged?

S

Shike

Just grabbed one from bolg to behnn, when we arrive at behnn the courier says its close enough and stops.

I get no cash and I still have the task and the courier just stand at behnn.

anyone managed to finish one of these lately?

Shike, pryd/hib

K

Krakatau

Seen 4 couriers standing at fensalir faste....

But yes, I think they're bugged...

B

boni_ofdavoid

yeah i hade the same thing happen with a bolg -> crim courrier the only time I have tried these.

He said he had reached his destination, but i received nothing. I hung around for another 20-30 mins and got a message saying I had run out of time / failed.

A

acei

One time i accepted one from berks to surs... i clicked that i accepted the task and was instantly given the money and the courier disappeared.

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by acei
One time i accepted one from berks to surs... i clicked that i accepted the task and was instantly given the money and the courier disappeared.

how come? the curier does not give u the task... just 2 specil npc in boundary keep.....
weird it seems....

M

Munkey-

This one time at band camp....

we found a cow

L

Laston

wow GOA fekk ups eh? :p

OT: teh sleep is for teh n3rds weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <breathes> eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <breathes> eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <thud> whoops woke neigbours!

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Silenzio
how come? the curier does not give u the task... just 2 specil npc in boundary keep.....
weird it seems....

When defending it does :)

S

Silenzio

well :) nice thing then...

mmm just need to be lucky

hehe allways had to talk with the npc in keep than run out in the wilderness looking for that damn courier
the one to defend is yello con
n the one to kill is red and damn hard mmm not nice i think ;P

O

old.Glendower

Yep, been bugged the last two patches, but ofc GOA cant be arsed to fix it no matter how many times it is reported, etc.

Damn crowd of fucktards at that company, I tell ya.

A

acei

Originally posted by old.Glendower
Yep, been bugged the last two patches, but ofc GOA cant be arsed to fix it no matter how many times it is reported, etc.

Damn crowd of fucktards at that company, I tell ya.
Mythic codes the game!!! I wish people would stop accusing GOA of putting bugs in the game.... Mythic codes the game!!!

L

living

Been bugged for a looong time.. they worked at first, made about 1p on doing them be4 people found out how much u gain from it. but about a month after patch they got bugged and havent worked sciense, the ones i tried just stood at the goal and never dissapeered. Dont seem like this bug is on US cuz it would have been mentioned, i think its a bug caused by goa yet again, just that no1 have reported the bug yet.

T

The Real Redi

heh! make you all sick, i was touring up to Hadrians with another of the order, and as we approached Renaris there was a Berks courier having what appeared to be a fit outside the Hastener, with twinkly stars around his head - me and my companion both talked to him, he thanked us greatly, then gave us 120g each and vanished...

kinda nice a surprise like that, and if its a bug - Givf more bugs!! :great:

D

Driwen

you can get the courier protect task from the courier himself on the keep of the start of his journey during his journey and at the end of his journey. To make money fast while semi afk (if they would work in midgard, which they dont i think), just go to ppl in the borderkeep who are involved in it. See where you need to go to to get the mission, go there if the courier already left just go to his end station and hopefully be there in time to get the task+the money.
If the courier is still at the keep where he starts talk to him and then go to the keep of his destination. I dont think you have to defend him vs mobs and mostly not vs other human chars as they can hardly run into it and if they do they might even leave it alone ;).
So you just made 250 gold (if you were alone), by visiting 3 places and getting the task from a npc ;).

T

The Real Redi

On another note - if your on a mission to kill a courier, make sure you know what you're letting yourself in for, eh? ;)

I once saw the death spams of 7 Mids - all from the courier. He's f'in tough for a start, but i've never actually faced one in a fight - just been told not too unless i have backup :great:

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by acei
Mythic codes the game!!! I wish people would stop accusing GOA of putting bugs in the game.... Mythic codes the game!!!

u wrong... totaly...

bug as necro los casting ... were a mytic issue...
but ton ov other comes from goa...

u know ingame features error comes by "how" the patch have been applyed on the server...

"how" the box reacted...

and "how thefuk" they traslated it...

not last think some ov the current bug could be allready adressed atleast on the english server...

goa deal a crap service, is easy noticiable...
moaning change barely nithing... but atleast show customares unsatisfaction... an this a bad note for a company

T

The Real Redi

well, i'd never scream and froth at GoA for problems with the actual game, seeing as all they are basically is franchise holders and distributers. They provide the hardware to run the software that Mythic owns. If they are screwing up the implementation of said franchise and not using the most suitable hardware/using the most suitable hardware wrong, then thats where Mythic should step in and ask why the hell they are letting GoA make them look bad.

I moan about GoA when Rightnow and Subs goes down, i moan about GoA when the camelot-europe site is down, the servers crash, the zone crashes or there is just a blatant Capt. Fekin-Eejit doing the translating (though why the French translation is done first, then German, then English - i'll never understand the French - IT'S ALREADY IN ENGLISH, FFS!!!)

See, i reckon tis a little fella with one arm, and only three fingers (prolly got a stuffed penguin cigar holder too - they're all insanely rich from the buffbot accounts now :rolleyes: ) with three books: American/French Dictionary, French/German Dictionary & a German/English Dictionary and he translates it phonetically, so by the time we get it, we have third hand grammar, and with as little offence to the French and the Germans amongst us, if you translate stuff literally then you start to sound like Yoda... ;)

L

living

mm ya tried to get courier be4, 2 zerkers buffed to the teeth pre nerf got her 10% down in health, prolly could have taken her a bit more down but we tought running away would be viser, just a shame u cant outsprint the git either :)

T

The Real Redi

hahaaa!! Last night, on my way to beno, i was closing on Renaris and guess what?

Theres a Hurbury Courier there with the stars and doing the whole fit thing again, complete with another 240g for me, for talking to him and howling in victory at him, and not moving a step!

:clap:

i rule!

D

Driwen

Originally posted by The Real Redi
(though why the French translation is done first, then German, then English - i'll never understand the French - IT'S ALREADY IN ENGLISH, FFS!!!)

you sure they do this or you just think they do this?

T

The Real Redi

actually, i asked before, and they just translate the French and German versions, then tamper with the English one to make it "more grammatically correct" - to this i fell off of my chair and laughed, whilst hitting myself in the face with my shoe to make sure i wasn't asleep or something :rolleyes:

Still, it does make me wonder why we end up with such terrible spelling and grammar mistakes all over the place, most of which are glaringly obvious, and theres no way any Dev team member could've missed em. They said that these are the things they need reported to them at Rightnow and they can solve these in future patches - seems theres a million and one things they'd rather do than sort out bugs (such as Keep archers having the range of concorde and the "fire through walls" RA :(

Users who are viewing this thread