Counter Strike:GO Beta

Nate

FH is my second home
Just noticed the download for this is active now. Received a code for it at the Eurogamer in London a few months ago.

DOWNLOADING!

Any of you guys in this?

Nate

FH is my second home
Yeah had quite a lot going on. I think the expo in Germany is much bigger though.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
No idea how to get a key. I'd have thought with a 4 digit steam ID I should have been sent one !! :eek:

Nate

FH is my second home
Go back in time, attend the Eurogamer expo in London and play the game then get some shiney card that flits between a CT/T.

Apparently sites are giving them away, somewhere.

http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/35824-CSGlobal_Offensive_beta_is_now_live
The Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta has now launched and the servers are live. As of the writing of this post 592 people were playing, the peak for the game so far. The beta is in theory private but numerous websites and twitter personalities can be found giving away keys to lucky members of the public.

Himse

FH is my second home
Will probably give it a bash, but it's probably still not as good as 1.6

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Gah, you know it's gonna be shit. Bin it off and join the tribes beta instead :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
No idea how to get a key. I'd have thought with a 4 digit steam ID I should have been sent one !! :eek:

You and your 4 digit Steam ID :p I'll be giving this beast a whirl once it's released!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I dunno, it's a risky business, and I dont think ebay allow that stuff any more :(

Nate

FH is my second home
Had a go at it, to the untrained eye. It's counter strike. It has a ui that seems a bit consoley, doesn't have the steam windows other then when you use console command :p

The other guys on there were saying they like it so I suppose it's good! I was pretty terrible.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I dunno, it's a risky business, and I dont think ebay allow that stuff any more :(
Nothing to do with Ebay man, I can have a word with my old 1337 gaming buddies and get some contacts for you.

It's unreal that you can sell numbers for a couple o' grand :p

Himse

FH is my second home
Wouldn't say thousands, definitely hundreds though.

If you have like 1-2 digit that's when you get serious money.

Himse

FH is my second home
It's only a steam account ID lol?? :S

All the pro's have low digits, lower digit = better at the game apparently.

Swear someone sold a 1 digit for like a good few thousand, it's mad.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Oh I thought ID determined how many accounts had been made before yours + 1 .. though steam doesn't seem to work this way as my friend on steam has the ID 76561198016479330

I doubt there are 76,561,198,016,479,330 accounts on Steam xD

throdgrain

FH is my second home
When Steam came out my mate suggested we waited till midnight or whenever it was to register so we could get low numbers. He got 2 digits lower than mine :) Meaningless of course, unless it means something to you ;) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom