Could you do me a favour...

T

Tom

I'm installing a shower in my bath, but I think the shower hose from the taps to the head is a bit short. Its the standard 1.5m hose, but I'd be really grateful if anybody with a shower that is fed from the bath taps could tell me how high their shower head is? Mine reaches only as far as the top of my head, what I'd like is for it to be 6 inches higher.

Really silly question, but before I drill holes etc I want to make sure its right.

M

mookie

at 4:20 in the morning?! :)
my g/f has one of those showers and i'm pretty sure its more than 1.5m up from the taps. I suppose it'd depend on the water pressure in your area.

S

Swift^

Place shower head at a position where it will be above you. This is normally a win situation for installing a shower. It gets you wet.

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by Tom
Mine reaches only as far as the top of my head, what I'd like is for it to be 6 inches higher.
<wij>Hehe. Hehe. Hehehe</wij>

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Tom
...but before I drill etc I want to make sure its right.

:clap:

;)

If I remember rightly, I had to get a pipe slightly over the 1.5m standard for ours to be high enough.

W

Wilier

Originally posted by Swift^
Place shower head at a position where it will be above you. This is normally a win situation for installing a shower. It gets you wet.

That would work great, assuming the hose is long enough, which I believe is Tom's main concern.

Users who are viewing this thread