Could use some advice on Friar RA's

W

whuzzy

Ok,

Have this small problem now, really don't know what kind of RA's to go for next, at the moment RR3L1 and have done as follows until now.

Aug Dex 2
Aug Qui 2
Master of Pain 2
Master of Parry 2
Dodger 2

So, any Friars got any idears what to go for next, myself was thinking on Avoidance of Magic 2, but is it worth it ?
PS! not really interested in healing RA's :p

Any help / propositions would be welcome 8O)

Whuzz

W

whuzzy

Spec

Well,

Atm my spec looks like this :

39 Staff
15 Rejuve (For Battlerezz)
44 Ench
7 Parry

For final spec not sure yet if to go for 49 Ench and stay 39 staff, or get 46 Ench and get 44 Staff

Whuzz

P

pez

I was advised to get MCL and wasn't really sure but tbh its really quite useful. I know you weren't interested in healinh RA's but if you ever find yourself healing it cn make a hell of alot of difference. Also it pretty much negates the effect of self buffs costing power as after you buff hit mcl and power is back to full. Finally it makes soloing non-stop possible. The only thing you usually have to wait for when soloing is power so with MCL its not such a big problem.

J

Jiggs

i think rr5L1 allows you to get:

purge
ignore pain
dodger 2

after that start working on master of pain and avoidance of magic etc~

C

Cellex

ello

at the min im realm rank r3r9 and used a dragon respec stone after gimping my realm abilitys afew times :p

But jiggs is prity much right,

Me atm iv got
fa2
IP
aug Quickness 2
and dodger 1

and have 1 point left over saving up for dodger 2 atm

then goin to save up for purge because in rvr your only goin to get into 1 or 2 fights when your ip or purge are both down.

W

whuzzy

stay away from reflex attack ... :\

sounds like some1 has tryed 8O)

Well, reflex attack, hadn't even in my mind, cuz imho it a) costs too much b) still very buggy as it seems from what i have read 8O)

Whuzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom