Could this be the greatest game ever made?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Coming out in September, Defcon by Introversion.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=62477

Simple, fast, furious and most importantly insane fun for all. After reading this interview I just can't wait, I have always wanted to play a game based on the Wargames movie and this looks like as good as it is ever going to get.

Have a read of the interview and leave your opinon here :)

confused

Can't get enough of FH
I really can't see how they'd possibly get it to work properly. It has got good potential, but i'd like to be surprised

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
heh this game looks great.... been a while since ive seen wargames... might have to try get hold of it again. Will definately be playing this when it comes out... can imagine it being an awsome hit at our lans... heh 10 player 8 hour game ending in the destruction of the world, hehe sounds like our usual rise of nations games :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah. Woopie.

Play nuclear war on amiga 500 and you'll see where this "innovative" idea came from :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Iphis said:
heh this game looks great.... been a while since ive seen wargames... might have to try get hold of it again. Will definately be playing this when it comes out... can imagine it being an awsome hit at our lans... heh 10 player 8 hour game ending in the destruction of the world, hehe sounds like our usual rise of nations games :D

Make sure you post on here if you ever fancy a game, would be sweet to have a FH tournament :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
old.Tohtori said:
Yeah. Woopie.

Play nuclear war on amiga 500 and you'll see where this "innovative" idea came from :p

I had it, the thing with this game is no complicated UI, it is all about timing and strategy. Every other game that has tried to make 'Wargames' before has never got it quite right because they made it overly complicated or had a crappy UI. Lets hope this game gets the job done, Introversion have hit the nail on the head with thier first 2 games and I really think they can pull it off again.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
cHodAX said:
I had it, the thing with this game is no complicated UI, it is all about timing and strategy. Every other game that has tried to make 'Wargames' before has never got it quite right because they made it overly complicated or had a crappy UI. Lets hope this game gets the job done, Introversion have hit the nail on the head with thier first 2 games and I really think they can pull it off again.

Well, nuclear war had a simple UI, simple game, fast and fun with many players.

It was and is the first good wargame around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom