Could someone get a ML7 raid going soon plz?

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Every step upto step 10 u can do in a good fg step 10 u need minimum 5fgs

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
That's weird since I've done it with 3.5fg ;). 7.7 can be done with 1fg, 7.8 and 7.9 i dont know about but i do know that you need to pass them to get to 7.10.

So a raid plz!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Organize a raid yourself since you obviously know all there is to know about it. In other words, put your money where your mouth is.

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
lol i tried to make a ml7 bg raid on saturday, was announced on fellowship and SS alliance channel, not my fault only 10 ppl turned up :p

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Organize a raid yourself since you obviously know all there is to know about it. In other words, put your money where your mouth is.

Uhm, can't you read? I clearly stated I did not know anything about 7.8 and 7.9 which are the bg steps.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
OrreBorre said:
Uhm, can't you read? I clearly stated I did not know anything about 7.8 and 7.9 which are the bg steps.

And you can't read up on how they work, no? I mean every other raid leader in albion learned how to lead these bits by divine inspiration or something...

or how about trial and error? I mean you know the US raid leaders were just told exactly how everything works by the devs and didn't have to investigate it themselves....

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I know several people including myself who need the BG steps for ML7, there is clearly a demand for a raid.

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
And you can't read up on how they work, no? I mean every other raid leader in albion learned how to lead these bits by divine inspiration or something...

or how about trial and error? I mean you know the US raid leaders were just told exactly how everything works by the devs and didn't have to investigate it themselves....

I have read up on it, and since 7.8 is high risk on wipe, I'd rather not organize something just to get wiped because I was inexperienced. Since we alrdy had several ml7 raids on this realm and higher ml's need ml exp it's a hell of a lot easier to get someone who actually knows what he's doing. I did organize a ml2 raid and it took us an age to get through all the steps cus we didnt have a clue even with the guide.

So get off my back, all I did was to ask if someone could organize a raid to show that there was some interest. I did not point a gun to ur heads. Some people on this realm seem to get emotionally involved in almost any thing associated to the word "raid", lamers.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Oooh, he called us "lamers"! Goodness gracious, what shall we do? :eek7:

Chilly

Balls of steel
Belomar said:
why, organise an ml7 raid of course, lamer.

:D

Dekker

Fledgling Freddie
I'm appalled at your apathy Belomar, you mean you dont have time to organise a raid despite having done several already? Come on mate, pull your finger out! ;)

Then again anyone who has led a raid must have had a first time, its like sex.... except not as good.... or messy....

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

Well I could have called u some worse things, but I dont get off by putting people down and playing daoc all day(unlike some people). Some of us have work you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom