Could need some help finding good util items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
Why would you play a Pole Arms and *not* use Pole Styles? :eek7:

I know =P just pointing out that you need to spec full in the line from which you will be using styles ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
+11 pole is effectively +5% style and +5% melee damage combined (and doesn't affect the caps for those) so it's necessary (as explained above).

+11 base lets you have a higher parry skill in your spec by letting you spec lower in base weapon.

A lot of artifacts have at least reasonable stats - so it's not like you're sacrificing a huge amount to get e.g. the CB anti-mezz or the SoM reactive proc .

Some artis (e.g. scalars) you will be sacrificing some utility for the charge though.

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Really, show me a template with 26 strength / con / 200 hits cap, capped all resists and dex/quickness at limit, not even over capped AND 3 full spec lines at +11, melee haste limit and style/base damage whilst limited to a two-handed weapon using 3 or 4 artifacts.

SoM is worth more than con/hits cap (each proc will save you 200 hits), anyways here's one I made just now with the most important artis (imo): GoV, Malice and SoM. Also has golm cause the charge is pretty nice for fg fights.

LOKI Build Report
Class: Armsman
Level: 50

Two-Handed
Item Utility: 826.3
Build Utility: 966.3
Useable Utility: 960.0
TOA Utility: 223.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Statistic
Strength: 100/99
Constitution: 81/80
Dexterity: 80/80
Quickness: 71/75
Intelligence: 0/75
Piety: 0/75
Charisma: 0/75
Empathy: 0/75
Hits: 260/240
Power: 0/25

Resistance
Body: 26/26
Cold: 25/26+5
Heat: 23/26
Energy: 17/26
Matter: 25/26
Spirit: 16/26
Crush: 25/26+3
Thrust: 25/26
Slash: 23/26+2

Skill
Parry: 11/11
Crush: 11/11
Polearm: 11/11
Slash: 7/11
Thrust: 7/11
Two Handed: 7/11

Cap Increase
Strength: 24/26
Constitution: 5/26
Dexterity: 5/26
Hits: 40/200

TOA Bonus
Armour Factor: 10/50
Style Damage: 11/10
Melee Damage: 6/10
Melee Combat Speed: 9/10
Fatigue: 5/25

Chest (Guard of Valor):
Imbue: 22.0
Hits: 40
Strength: 18
Dexterity: 15
Strength (Cap Increase): 5
Dexterity (Cap Increase): 5
Melee Damage: 4
Style Damage: 4
Utility: 32.0
TOA Utility: 60.0

Arms (Crafted):
Imbue: 37.0/32 (Quality: 100)
Parry: 4
Thrust: 9%
Crush: 7%
Crush: 4
Utility: 72.0
TOA Utility: 0.0

Head (Crafted):
Imbue: 37.5/32 (Quality: 100)
Quickness: 28
Constitution: 28
Dexterity: 25
ALL melee weapon skills: 1
Utility: 59.0

Legs (Crafted):
Constitution: 28
Energy: 11%
Dexterity: 22
Utility: 60.3

Hands (Crafted):
Quickness: 28
Parry: 4
Heat: 11%
Utility: 65.7

Feet (Crafted):
Slash: 9%
Matter: 9%
Cold: 7%
Polearm: 4
Utility: 70.0

Two-Handed (Malice Axe):
Imbue: 20.0
Strength: 15
Constitution: 15
Hits: 40
Strength (Cap Increase): 5
Constitution (Cap Increase): 5
Hits (Cap Increase): 40
Style Damage: 5
Fatigue: 5
Utility: 30.0
TOA Utility: 65.0

Neck (Ancient Copper Necklace):
Imbue: 45.0
Crush: 10%
Thrust: 10%
Body: 10%
Spirit: 10%
Utility: 80.0

Cloak (Shades of Mist):
Imbue: 20.0
Parry: 3
Strength: 15
Quickness: 15
Armour Factor: 10
Melee Combat Speed: 5
Utility: 35.0
TOA Utility: 35.0

Jewel (Gem of Lost Memories):
Imbue: 18.5
Constitution: 10
Hits: 24
Matter: 4%
Body: 4%
ALL melee weapon skills: 2
Melee Damage: 2
Style Damage: 2
Utility: 38.7
TOA Utility: 20.0

Belt (Belt of the Brute):
Imbue: 32.0
Hits: 48
Dexterity: 18
Strength: 30
Strength (Cap Increase): 6
Melee Combat Speed: 2
Utility: 44.0
TOA Utility: 22.0

Left Ring (Zahur's Ring):
Imbue: 40.0
Hits: 60
Body: 6%
Cold: 6%
Energy: 6%
Matter: 6%
Spirit: 6%
Utility: 75.0

Right Ring (Demon Blood Ring):
Imbue: 36.0
Crush: 8%
Heat: 6%
Slash: 8%
Thrust: 6%
Utility: 68.0

Left Wrist (Ebon Hide Bracer):
Imbue: 30.0
Body: 6%
Heat: 6%
Matter: 6%
Slash: 6%
Utility: 60.0

Right Wrist (Naxos Abalone Bracer):
Imbue: 23.5
ALL melee weapon skills: 2
Strength: 22
Strength (Cap Increase): 8
Melee Combat Speed: 2
Hits: 48
Utility: 36.7
TOA Utility: 26.0

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
your main spec line, polearm in this case is your bread and butter, your main survivability, everything you rely upon, it is the number 1 most important thing about you and capping it is the number 1 priority. +11 makes a huge differance there is no drop off above 50, your damage cap just goes up and up with spec as does your weaponskill by a huge amount.

You say this, but then you say damage isn't an Armsman's problem, so you don't need +10% base and style damage...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Danayma : No point in me replying as someone else has already explained it for me and saved me the trouble :)

Seth : Ok template but I wouldn't be satisfied with it myself, you could get better stats, bonuses and resists by dropping those pointless artis. GOV is heavily over rated, the proc's are not that much better then a BP with heal proc, and in same cases the heal proc is probably better, specially one a BP with far far greater stats.

eggy said:
You say this, but then you say damage isn't an Armsman's problem, so you don't need +10% base and style damage...

No damage is not a major problem for Armsmen, its one of our advantages, but you have to be reasonable as well. I do not have any base or style damage bonus in my current template, and im still hitting for 800-1000 + often. 10% style/base might improve that, but im not willing to sacrifice all reasonable defenses to get it, people draw the line wherever they see fit.

In a perfect world we'd have everything, but you have to make sacrifices somewhere when your dealing with two-handed weapons.

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Seth : Ok template but I wouldn't be satisfied with it myself, you could get better stats, bonuses and resists by dropping those pointless artis. GOV is heavily over rated, the proc's are not that much better then a BP with heal proc, and in same cases the heal proc is probably better, specially one a BP with far far greater stats.

Now you're just starting to get ridiculous. You said you don't want to give up anything to get these bonuses and it took me 5 minutes to come up with a template that doesn't. If you spent some time finding better items you could surely make an even better one.

Saying that gov is over rated is just borderline clueless. It's a direct 4% increase to your damage, think of it as an extra +5 polearm and see if you still think it's crap utility. Also what do you know about the proc since you don't have it? It's about equal to an extra spec af (-50 to the other guy, +50 to you) and we all know spec af doesn't make any difference riiiiiiiiiiight?

Any template with gov+malice+som is better than any template without one or more of those.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
When GoV eventually procs the AF debuff, I gain +60 AF for a total of 813 so maybe at rr5+ you gain the extra +10? I also noticed that an item with +10 AF for me gives +12 AF - off topic but a tidbit of info

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
SethNaket said:
Now you're just starting to get ridiculous. You said you don't want to give up anything to get these bonuses and it took me 5 minutes to come up with a template that doesn't. If you spent some time finding better items you could surely make an even better one.

Saying that gov is over rated is just borderline clueless. It's a direct 4% increase to your damage, think of it as an extra +5 polearm and see if you still think it's crap utility. Also what do you know about the proc since you don't have it? It's about equal to an extra spec af (-50 to the other guy, +50 to you) and we all know spec af doesn't make any difference riiiiiiiiiiight?

Any template with gov+malice+som is better than any template without one or more of those.

lol 5 con, 40 hits and 17 energy resist is 'not giving up anything' ?

And yes you can easily make a better one, but dropping some shit utility items for ones with good bonuses, starting with the artis.

And yes GOV IS over rated, over rated means people rating it more highly then it deserves, just like your doing now. The stats are not even mediocre, the proc IS nice which I admitted, but it is NOT worth using an item with only 32 utility, when theres BP's about with heal procs which are also every single bit as nice if not better and have utility values of 70-130 depending on how you rate +all melee in your calculations (which to an armsmen is highly given you benefit from it twice over).

You'll notice that I am able to make a point here quite easily without having to resort to calling people rediculous or clueless, you should try that sometime, people will listen to you more.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I'm curious Kagato...if you don't use an arti BP, what BPs are viable?

I know Sidi drops a good one, but bet they are pretty hard to get hold of these days.

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:

I know Sidi drops a good one, but bet they are pretty hard to get hold of these days.

Hehe yeah would like to know that too :) the main reason why I made this thread was actually to get some advice on what items to use...

I have been scrolling through ML drops and have found a few good pieces, but at Kagato says, if you go without arties it should be to cap in everything which requires some very good utility items..

So people.. if you know of any good stuff please post it here ;)

What I have come up with so far is:

Arcanium Smoldering Vambraces

Arcanium Astral Greaves of Fortification

Bracelet of Silent Oblivion

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
lol 5 con, 40 hits and 17 energy resist is 'not giving up anything' ?

Nothing important no. SoM more than makes up for the ~200 hits you lose compared to capped and as I said there are better items out there to use if your goal is to cap con/hits bonuses. Energy resist is the 2nd least needed resist and having it at 17 instead of capped is no big difference. Doing 10% more damage every swing, swinging 10% faster and having 3 great procs does make a big difference.

Kagato said:
You'll notice that I am able to make a point here quite easily without having to resort to calling people rediculous or clueless, you should try that sometime, people will listen to you more.

All I notice is that like always you're incredibly stubborn when someone tries to talk some sense into you about how much of a difference some ToA items do. Is it some personal mission of yours to never admit that you play with a subpar setup?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
SethNaket said:
Nothing important no. SoM more than makes up for the ~200 hits you lose compared to capped and as I said there are better items out there to use if your goal is to cap con/hits bonuses. Energy resist is the 2nd least needed resist and having it at 17 instead of capped is no big difference. Doing 10% more damage every swing, swinging 10% faster and having 3 great procs does make a big difference.

All I notice is that like always you're incredibly stubborn when someone tries to talk some sense into you about how much of a difference some ToA items do. Is it some personal mission of yours to never admit that you play with a subpar setup?

All I notice is that when you faced with someone that questions you, you have to resort to attacking them rather then the subject, at which point you have already lost.

As for my set up, theres nothing subpar about it, its designed specifically for my play style and serves it very well indeed, if people are to narrow minded to consider that these artifacts are not actually as good as they are made out to be, thats their failing not mine.

As for SOM, its only any use against melee damage and even then only for 10 minutes at a time. Utterly useless vs casters unlike hits which help you against everything.

Energy resist is also needed vs sun weapons, which plate is weak too.

As for your other arguement you can just as easily get 10% faster swing without artifacts, and heal procs are just as good.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:

The Armsmen specific Sidi one is difficult to get, i'd pay handsomely for it myself if I could find it.

There is another Sidi BP with a level 49 DoT proc and about 60 utility that used to be nice and fairly common, I used it in my old frontier odin days, used to be great when fighting stealth zergs :D by the time you have killed one the rest are already 40% down from DoT's.

But back on topic, even the Dragon BP is better utility at 61.33, no graphics though so it looks rather bland.

In ToA my Old suite used the Hammered Metal Vest from 3.10 I think, with 107.33 utility if you count the +All Melee bonus, which you should seeing as it benefits you twice over.
+3 Melee
+3 Parry
13 Con
13 Str
7 str cap
7 con cap

That is actually a weaker version of another BP I was after, but could not afford atthe time, theres one with even better stats about but I havent seen it since and do not remember name, Shadow something if memory serves me.

Hauberk of Anomalies

3 Shield (yuk)
2 All Melee
22 con
22 str
5 str cap increase
40 hits

104.33 utility

Or if you want a cheap lifedrain option the BP from the SI island (anyone ever go there anymore?) is free, easy to get and has 55 utility.

I'll try and found out the stats for the other BP's in my list, I don't normally bother putting them in my calculator unless I plan to use them though.

However keep in mind alot of the best BP's are often ROG drops from ToA so you wont find them on any site, my next template has one that was a lucky and cheap find on the CM.

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
All I notice is that when you faced with someone that questions you, you have to resort to attacking them rather then the subject, at which point you have already lost.

Funny coming from you, any time someone mentions how much better a setup with these artifacts are you write up an essay of how they are wrong and artis are overrated. How do you know that btw, since you don't have any of them? I did not "attack" you when I said you were getting ridiculous. You said it was not possible to make a template with good stats and artifacts for 2hand. I managed to make one in 5 minutes and you complain about the lack of energy resist. That is ridiculous, nothing else.

Kagato said:
As for my set up, theres nothing subpar about it, its designed specifically for my play style and serves it very well indeed, if people are to narrow minded to consider that these artifacts are not actually as good as they are made out to be, thats their failing not mine.

It's very subpar. It's flat out bad. You give up a constant 10% dmg increase and some great abilities just so you can get 1-200 more hits (depending on template) and to cap resists that are needed 1 in a 100 fights.

Kagato said:
As for SOM, its only any use against melee damage and even then only for 10 minutes at a time. Utterly useless vs casters unlike hits which help you against everything.

Energy resist is also needed vs sun weapons, which plate is weak too.

Uh huh, and how many times do you die to casters when it's not already 8v1 or something similar? How many times would 100 hits make a bit of a difference if you won or lost? Really I wan't to know, I mean there were so many caster-fights in your video and all *cough*.

And sun weapons, please. My brother was soloing on hrae 6 hours yesterday and he fought sun weapons... 0 times. Besides if you give them 9% less resist it's evened out by you doing 10% more damage (and again you get the som proc, malice proc and gov proc that just massivly tips the scale). What's going to be your next excuse, thanes?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
lol, what gets you so worked up about someone not wanting to use artifacts? Im not forcing you not to use them, I dont give a shit what you use, all im doing is pressenting the thread starter with all the options and my personal opinions.

As for your 5 minute template, you failed, in my opinion it is very sub-standard to what it could be as I said it would in my post before it.

As for my template how on earth can you presume to judge when you havent even got a clue as to what I use or whats in it? Your just guessing its bad based on the assumption of whats not in it. Its funny that if its meant to be so bad that im doing so well with it, or perhaps im just 'lucky' every night.

As for caster fights, thats when you need the hits the most, and plenty of times i've been left on 5% health after fighting various MOCing casters. Heck yesterday I had a close call vs a warlock and shammy, I survived on about 3% which I wouldn't of done without my hits and con, and SOM/Gov would of done fuck all to save me there.
And no, there wasn't any in my video, which I would of liked which I clearly said when I first posted it. But I wanted the fights all natural, not arranged and I did not meet any when filming, sods law.

I find these Arti-Nazi's laughable to be honest, so narrow minded you have to attack anyone that likes to think outside the box and try a different route, does it piss you off that much that someone is actually succeeding without your precious artifacts? You need to take a chill pill to be honest.

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
As for my template how on earth can you presume to judge when you havent even got a clue as to what I use or whats in it?

You don't have artifacts in it, you said so yourself. Where do I presume anything?

Kagato said:
As for caster fights, thats when you need the hits the most, and plenty of times i've been left on 5% health after fighting various MOCing casters. Heck yesterday I had a close call vs a warlock and shammy, I survived on about 3% which I wouldn't of done without my hits and con, and SOM/Gov would of done fuck all to save me there.

And if you had a good template with 10% style/melee/haste they would've been dead while you still had 20% hp. If your malice had procced you would have had 40% left.

Kagato said:
I find these Arti-Nazi's laughable to be honest, so narrow minded you have to attack anyone that likes to think outside the box and try a different route, does it piss you off that much that someone is actually succeeding without your precious artifacts?

Playing with what's basically a pre-toa template with some added stat caps is not "thinking outside the box". It's lazy and it's a worse setup than a proper one with the best artifacts. I don't care what you use either, you can keep playing below the potential of your character for the rest of your life if that's what gets you off. I care about you giving bad advice to people who want to make *good* templates and not play with self-imposed handicaps.

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
To be fair, It was me, myself, who said that I did not want any arties to begin with.. I appreciate the advice about making a template w/o arties (pros and cons), but my motive for making this thread was not so much to start a discussion about the neccessity of artifacts, but rather to get a few ideas on what items I could use in a template without arties... just saying so because this seems to be heading towards a flamefest =P

Personally, I made an armsman because I would like to play a char that could outtank anything =P
With that in mind, I figured that by removing arties from my template and replacing them with high utility items I can get maxed out in everything, including the ToA bonuses (except from the damage and style %)

The way I see it, the only things I miss out on by going without artifacts are those two bonuses. Even though some might say that the procs/charges on artifacts are essential, I disagree... I would rather have a healproc og melee absorbtion proc that always has a chance of going off than only having a proc for 5-10 minutes every 15 minutes.

Those are my views and my personal reasons for making an armsman, even though many will disagree, that is not going to change :p

But thanks for the input, gave me some more insight, even if it did not change my opinion ;)

P.S. I still need some good ideas for items to use ;) especially looking for accessories now, as I have now pretty much figured out what armor pieces to use =)

cheers for the replies to far =)

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Thing is, if you're going to make a template on a ToA server, the bonuses that are going to give you by far the most bang for your buck are the % bonuses. For instance if you take an armsman with 400str and add 25 str cap, you're only going to gain 4-5% melee damage. GoV alone adds that much damage; think of how many "high utility" items you could put in your template if you just ignored str cap (aside from the 5 on GoV that is).

If your goal is to "outtank everything" than the first item you should get is SoM, it will let you tank more than any other item in the entire game. Second item is malice cause once that procs it's like you just stripped the oppenents spec buffs.

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
SethNaket said:
If your goal is to "outtank everything" than the first item you should get is SoM, it will let you tank more than any other item in the entire game. Second item is malice cause once that procs it's like you just stripped the oppenents spec buffs.

Again, that is provided that the proc goes off.. I agree that it is a great item, and I also have it in my infil's template, but with my armsman I am going to rely more on being tough all the time...

regarding Malice, I want a crush polearm (which does not yet come as an option when activating Malice) because it is, in my opinion, the best overall damage type for an alb tank to use.

SethNaket said:
Thing is, if you're going to make a template on a ToA server, the bonuses that are going to give you by far the most bang for your buck are the % bonuses. For instance if you take an armsman with 400str and add 25 str cap, you're only going to gain 4-5% melee damage. GoV alone adds that much damage; think of how many "high utility" items you could put in your template if you just ignored str cap (aside from the 5 on GoV that is).

I admit that the % damage bonus is good, however if you turn it around, having that much strengh from a maxed out template is the equivalent of 5% dagame bonus, which means that I have gained the same as I would have from GoV.. in addition to that comes more resists and higher hitpoints.. it's just a choise that I have made, and I believe that it will work out quite alright :)

By the way, capping stuff is not the only reason why I do not want any arties.. asides from them being extremely slow to level and having very expensive scrolls, I really cba to fight with 20 necros over GoV for the next 4 years till I get it...

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Since I forgot what I was gonna say about the items in the last post... :drink:

Sleeves look great, 88 utility (I'm adding them to my sc database right now)

Leggings, if you can get them use them.

Bracer not so good, there are better ones out there both utility- and toabonus-wise. Naxos is always a good easy choice for bracer for some easy strength cap and it's a quest reward. Ebonn hide for easy high utility.

Plaited hair of malamis is a good belt if you want dexcap aswell as strength, belt of brute more utility of you don't want dex.

If you want to concentrate more on con/hits cap I can't help anymore than the artis I had in my example template since I don't make it a priority in my templates. Your best bet is to search allakhazam and http://www.ethinarg.com/itemdb/main.php

Fellavader said:
however if you turn it around, having that much strengh from a maxed out template is the equivalent of 5% dagame bonus, which means that I have gained the same as I would have from GoV

And to get 25 str cap you need 4-5 different items, whereas GoV is 1 item. Guess which case you can get more utility into the template. ;)

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
hehe nice one thx alot m8 :)

nice search engine btw :D

and...

SethNaket said:
And to get 25 str cap you need 4-5 different items, whereas GoV is 1 item. Guess which case you can get more utility into the template.

.... can't find an argument against that :p you got me xD

Still gonna go w/o arties tho :p (just to be stubborn and opinionated =D)

but thx alot everyone for the help =)) really helped me alot!

I'll see you all in camelot ;P

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
SethNaket said:
You don't have artifacts in it, you said so yourself. Where do I presume anything?

And if you had a good template with 10% style/melee/haste they would've been dead while you still had 20% hp. If your malice had procced you would have had 40% left.

Playing with what's basically a pre-toa template with some added stat caps is not "thinking outside the box". It's lazy and it's a worse setup than a proper one with the best artifacts. I don't care what you use either, you can keep playing below the potential of your character for the rest of your life if that's what gets you off. I care about you giving bad advice to people who want to make *good* templates and not play with self-imposed handicaps.

The only thing you have proven here is that you can be selective about what you quote, how arrogant can you get? As I said before you have no idea whats in my template and are in no position to judge, and from looking at your last example you havent a clue what makes a good template anyway, your just blindly running down the same old 'must have' mentality that every other cookie-cutter user goes for.

And yet again you quote 10% style/base/haste, showing your ignorance yet again that you can quite easily get 10% melee haste WITHOUT any artifacts whatsoever.
And no, they would not of died any sooner, chances are i'd of been dead far faster with one of your templates through poor hit points and inferior resistances.

As I said before, your attitude is almost laughable, or perhaps just sad, next you'll be telling us we all have to use the exact same RA's or have to be all the same ML's or we'll be sub-par, even if we're already doing better.

And as he has already stated, he asked for non-arti guidance.

Now are you going to post something useful or just spew out more insultive garbage about how we have to conform to your narrow minded artifact views or be banished? :puke:

Riddcully

Fledgling Freddie
Try looking on the ME for an alacritous (sp?) pole or BP possibly one of the best proc's (30% haste) for a 2h/pole user imho.

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
And yet again you quote 10% style/base/haste, showing your ignorance yet again that you can quite easily get 10% melee haste WITHOUT any artifacts whatsoever.

You're such a broken record it's funny. You can not get 10% dmg/style without artifacts so an optimal template will do a straight 10% more melee damage than you. That is, unless your template is filled with ml10 drops which are arguably harder to get than the artifacts to begin with.

Kagato said:
And no, they would not of died any sooner, chances are i'd of been dead far faster with one of your templates through poor hit points and inferior resistances.

If you kill faster they have less time to do damage. Saying "no" to that is like saying there's no global warning or the earth isn't round. You can't "no" facts.

"Matter: 25/26"

Remind me again what "inferior" resists you're talking about when fighting a warlock? You seriously think you would ever notice the difference between a 25% resist fight and a 26% resist fight? I suppose you can tell how much +skill an enemy caster has just by looking at the damage on your screen too?

Kagato said:
As I said before, your attitude is almost laughable, or perhaps just sad, next you'll be telling us we all have to use the exact same RA's or have to be all the same ML's or we'll be sub-par, even if we're already doing better.

Some abilities are better than others. If you want the most melee damage MoP is better than aug XXX. If you want more spell damage MoM is better than aug acu. If you want more damage from template, % melee/style is better than stat caps. Those are simple facts, got nothing to do with my attitude.

Kagato said:
Now are you going to post something useful or just spew out more insultive garbage about how we have to conform to your narrow minded artifact views or be banished? :puke:

You're kidding right? Perhaps you should go back through the thread and see what YOU have contributed to the original poster. I can sum it up pretty fast:

Post 1: "You don't need any artifacts blablabla"
Post 2,3,4,5,6... : "I'm right and you're all headless chickens who can't think outside the box"

I've given plenty of ideas on items to use, an example template to show what you can do with some of them, linked him an (imo) useful searchable database aswell as explained WHY some bonuses are better than others.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I never said you COULD get style/base bonus on normal items, even though you can if you wish to be pedantic, I said you could quite easily get 10% melee haste on normal items.

You really need to chill out and take a good look at yourself if you get this worked up just because someone disagrees with you with good reason, the only broken record here is you, and its already becoming extremely boring.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom