Cost of World of Warcraft on ebay

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Is there a shortage of the game in the UK or something? I've seen the standard £25 version sell for £50 to £100 !

Look at the now selling list, all well over the shop prices and they are actually selling for that too
http://search.ebay.co.uk/world-of-w...11046QQsbrftogZ1QQsocdpfcatZ11046QQsofocusZbs

I know these mmorpg people are nutters :p but cant they wait a few weeks / days to get it at a sensible price instead?
:eek2:

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Can understand it if all their buddies are playing without them and they can't get it because the game has been out of stock for over a month now.

Anyone want to buy my account? Only played it twice, shame that I opened it and used the key could have made some good profit off it.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Account will be worth more if you have some high level chars on there. Though it's against the forum rules to post these links or offer to sell your account :p

I'm tempted to sell mine, but I don't want someone to login and see my collection of naked gnomes :\

dysfunction

FH is my second home
e-bay is full of thick people willing to be parted from their money.

I just wish I had loads of rubbish I could sell to them for a small fortune

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I've heard of shortages but I just walked into my local HMV, picked up the game and bought it, no problems. This was about 3 weeks after it was released too.

I stopped playing after a few days anyway, found it kinda boring. :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
i thought blizzard were limiting supply due to serious lack of infrastructure?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The relaunching it on the 8th april will be in the shops again then

Think they wanted to stop the servers falling down and the queues to play before selling more :)

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
Asda/Tesco/Sainsbury here in Basildon have buckets of copies of WoW knocking around on their shelves. £28.99 is the cheapest (Tesco), £31.99 the most expensive (Asda).

I suppose it's not a place people consider looking for computer games :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom