corruption? ;)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The program proved nothing, they had no evidence of any of the people taking cash. I have no doubt that it does go on, but this doucmentary did not prove anything.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
The program proved nothing, they had no evidence of any of the people taking cash. I have no doubt that it does go on, but this doucmentary did not prove anything.

I would agree, but 3 different agents all mentioning the same name over and over with their own free will. No coaxing and while they didn't know they were being filmed.

More than coincidence I say but yeah nothing to be proven from that, but you know when someone is guilty when things don't smell right.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Yeah I understand what you are saying, but it might aswell have been me talking to you about it. Unless they were gonna show cash exhanging hands (like with grobbelar and segers) they might aswell have not made the show.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
Yeah I understand what you are saying, but it might aswell have been me talking to you about it. Unless they were gonna show cash exhanging hands (like with grobbelar and segers) they might aswell have not made the show.

The other manager at the end of the show (leeds)? who had made a complaint before this was aired. When he was aksed to veiw the footage he said that these agents were the ones who had offered him a bung.

So you have these guys saying we offered sam this and that and then another manager saying well these same guys offered me cash aswell, that kinda made my mind up tbh.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Dirty cash is everywhere. Politics. Religion. Sport is no exception.

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
any business with that much money in it is going to have corruption

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
It's been going on for over 10 years.Blame the FA/Premier League they could of stopped it when George Graham was caught in 95 instead of sweeping it under the carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom