Corporate Profiles

leggy

Probably Scottish
Righty ho chappies.

I am looking for a site that gives me some comprehensive corporate info (on any UK company I wish to find out about) for a good price (as free as possible). I have come across www.hoovers.com which is perfect but afaik costs a fortune and takes a while to register.

If any of you have used such sites in the past, or know of any off hand, please post them here. This would be much appreciated.

Leggy

Vae

Resident Freddy
Depends what kind of info you are looking for and what size of company you are looking at. For listed companies yahoo's finance pages have some useful info.

For all companies try www.companieshouse.gov.uk/info and search for the company. You can download company accounts and a few other reports from there for about £1 each but they are a bit limited in what you can get. Companies House also do a more detailed service but there's a monthly subscription for that.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I use FAME (Financial Analysis Made Easy) for financial stuff, and Mintel for general stuff.

Of course, you need a valid ATHENS logon, so not sure how useful that is to you.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Do you need financial statistics on the company etc? Earnings history and such.... PM me the chosen company and I may be able to help.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
_463071_nudge.jpg

nudge nudge say no more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom