CORP POR .ot

D

Damini

Heh, I see the Corp Por and I'm instantly thinking Kal Ort Por...

That UO enough for you?

O

old.nosehair

Corp por was never much good against well ballanced stats and a good kat :)

O

old.Azmodai

Corp por won't work against purp aggros, though Kal Vas Flam might dmg them a wee bit.

O

old.Alwych

Corp Por was the old pk style then came lots of changes and it was the mind blast everyone seemed to like in pvp factions because of the 100 100 25 stats on alot of templates.

Damn mages used to hate my gm 2 handed warhammer skills smashing their skulls in and draining their stamina so they couldnt escape :D

Dex is not skill!!!

D

Damini

Well, Im a four yet vet at uo, and old habits die hard. Corp Por was the death knoll when I started :) Then it switched to archery, and that twang of impending doom. Trends came and went, but Corp Por contains many memories for me...

*looks nostalgic*

I was on Catskills and Lake Superior.

O

old.Carnak

Hehe

I prefered Kal Vas Flam personally, even though it was a fabulous waste of mana. Just looked cooler on T2A :)
The good old Vas Ort Flam then Corp Por was something that i kept seeing repeatedly though.

D

Damini

I never pked. Never. I'm such a stupidly soppy person. I accidently nearly pked a infamous pk once after acidently targetting him whilst I was on horse (that whole double clicks malarkey). I had him down to about 10 hp when I apologised and stopped attacking him. If I'd carried on I'd have probably got a huge bounty for his severed head, but as it was we ended up making friends and nattering. I really did like the proper pks, the ones that didn't slander you and had a certain flair. So I followed him around that day, healing people he was trying to kill and hitting him over the head when he misbehaved.

And then a wandering guild saw I was talking to him, assumed I was helping him and promptly laid waste to me. Which he found hysterical.

O

old.Woodmansee

*pulls out blessed/vanq/dur/surp acc long spear*
Who said Corp Por?

D

Damon_D

I still like the vas ort flam in nox corp por corp por combo , but that just preference I guesse, but they took out all the fun things like one hit hally's and deadly poisoned Vanq hally's :mad: Now they have flowers and pretty armor :puke:

4 year vet from Napa

O

old.Woodmansee

speaking of uo, anyone wanna buy a lrg tower in fel near east britt bank on catskills?

D

Damini

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
they took out all the fun things like one hit hally's and deadly poisoned Vanq hally's

Rofl! That reminds me... Your mod is a total liar. I have killed before. Some stranger gave me a deadly poisonned Hally as a present, so happy as larry I ran back to the guild house to show it off to my guild leader. As soon as I ran in the door he jumped out and hit me, to continue my training, as a auto reflex my character responded with the deadly poisonned Hally equipped. He had enough time to *wave goodbye* before dropping dead, and leaving me with a very guilty conscience.

Woodmansee, how long have you played? And whats your UO name? Just curious. We might have met.

A

Aurelius

Still have the UO accounts for my Europa characters, but I'm not sure I can say why since I've not played the game for a good few months really....

O

old.Woodmansee

2 almost 3 years
My first char was on gl, named woodmansee
then I moved to cats
My chars on cats are
PeterOfLondon
P.Mac
Woodmansee
Arthur

B

Bootae

ahhh the wonders of UO :) Still the daddy of them all.

Just reactivated my account the other week, got a few characters on Europa. House prices have gone insane since I've been away :( What was uber riches when I suspended my accounts sure isn't now... ack

O

old.Badger

corp por erm?

Since when would corp por be worse if your stats were unbalanced? Mind blast was the stat adjusted damage table :O

E Bolt is still very much the major player along with in nox , vas flam, an mani and the old fave vas ort flam.

But the stat adjusters still rule for interrupts :)

Bah i'm not here for uo neway!

D

Damon_D

Neither am I , I sold all my 4 accounts ( yes if I do something I do it over the top :D ) For quit a nice penny , but It did include a tram tower with a sandstone smack next to it . Only thing I miss from UO is.. Kal Ort Por danm im tirred of this running and that horse on tranquilisers :sleeping:
Well of to kill/be kill'd by some invaders :clap: :clap: :clap:

S

SFXman

I am selling my account when it hits 36 months just after the summer holidays. I always preferred a vanq spear.

O

old.Ayeye

I played on Europa for 3 years (I'm the owner of the public runes library on Felucca the one near dungeon Wrong) and half then I migrated to Daoc.
However I WILL NEVER SELL my UO account!
IMHO UO is far the best game I know.
Daoc is really enjoying but it is not UO nor pretends to be: for this reason I like much more Daoc than Everquest.
In these games the thing I miss more is to have a house where I can spend hours in furnishing it and so on!
Another thing I really miss is the chat system but I understand that in 3d games this is the best for not creating confusion.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Damini

As soon as I ran in the door he jumped out and hit me, to continue my training, as a auto reflex my character responded with the deadly poisonned Hally equipped. He had enough time to *wave goodbye* before dropping dead, and leaving me with a very guilty conscience.

Was that a pass or a fail on the training side? :)

O

old.Mallory Knox

i played UO.

Asschen-Sukar [DJs] Deathjesters. 7x archer mage
Snoop Doggy Dog Former Commanding lord of TB.

but im :puke: of UO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom