Politics Coronavirus

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

So, he's fessed up that it was A) a party that B) he attended the party.

But C) he's denying that anyone told him that it was a party (despite 3 people saying they did) - and of course, he can't tell what a party is for himself?

I mean, if I turn up at a party that shouldn't be taking place, and I know parties shouldn't be taking place, and I'm the boss - then it's up to me to stop the party.
I'd be more bothered if Partygate wasn't being driven by leaks by Cummings - who broke the rules - gleefully reported on by Burley and Rigby from Sky - who broke the rules - and being turned into political capital by a tedious lawyer named Starmer - who also broke the rules. All during a lockdown proposed by Prof Neil Ferguson - who also broke the rules.

They were all at it tbh, and the only takeaway I've got from the whole affair is that the rules were bullshit, shouldn't have been put in place and did fuck all to stop the disease from spreading.

A pox on all their - and anyone who thought the restrictions were well judged - houses.

dysfunction

I am a FH squatter

So, he's fessed up that it was A) a party that B) he attended the party.

But C) he's denying that anyone told him that it was a party (despite 3 people saying they did) - and of course, he can't tell what a party is for himself?

I mean, if I turn up at a party that shouldn't be taking place, and I know parties shouldn't be taking place, and I'm the boss - then it's up to me to stop the party.
And how can he not know it's breaking the rules?? He is in charge. He should know the rules more than anyone else.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's nothing at all to do with the parties themselves, it's the fact they were doing whatever the fuck they pleased, and normal people were being fined for popping round a friend's house for a cuppa, or dying alone and afraid, that sort of thing.

We weren't allowed to see family, even on their deathbed, they were getting wankered at parties, now they are laughing at us about it.

They all need to go...and the way it's going, probably will at the next GE.

Scouse

Dennis Quaid lover
FH Subscriber
I'd be more bothered if Partygate wasn't being driven by leaks by Cummings
Who gives a fuck.

The police give zero fucks when one drug dealer fucks over another drug dealer. They don't go "well, drug dealer A was dirty, so we can't use his testimony against drug dealer B" do they...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Didn't Cummings also lose his job partially because of his fondness of castles whereas Boris went to fucking parties lmao.

There's breaking the rules then there's having a massive shit all over them.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Now that he has denied being warned the papers will print proof he was warned feels like hes blundering into this one

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He won't give a fuck though. He lies so much that it doesn't really matter what the truth is.

The privileged shouldn't govern.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Right, so she was recovering, decided to go for a walk, felt a pain in her back, started coughing and was dead 10 minutes later?

Obviously tragic, but doesn't sound like your normal COVID death - outside of those videos in the early days from China, which were clearly 100% accurate.

Anyway - good to hear the restrictions are all pretty much gone from next week. Farewell to useless masks, hello going back to the office.

Self isolation rules due to go in March too. All sounds refreshingly normal - just one more U-turn on mandating vaccines for NHS staff, and we're good.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wife had the all clear on 2 tests yesterday. Back to positive today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom