Cornwall hunters.

H

halgaard

I dunno if it's true or not.. but i heard a rumor about them dropping a very rare item worth about a plat..

is this true or just another useless rumor? :)
could anyone enlighten me ?

F

Fagane

It was true, a bracelet with +3 on longbow skill. But now SpellCrafting is in and Shrouded Islands (random unique drops). I say the value dropped to about 100 gold or so.

Fagane

L

loxleyhood

Long, long, long ago, when Albion was a good and honest land, the hills of Uppland were new and Crauchon Gorge was freshly gouged into the earth, there was an item known as the Bowmaster's Bracer.

This was a time when the archers were a happy people, and were numerous in the world, in the days before the nerf came and took away our daylight. This was a time before spell crafting was in the game, so all of the three hundred scouts were rushing around to find this elusive bracer which featured the holy +3 Longbow.

Dropped in Keltoi, from Cornwall Hunters and certain mobs in Lynn Barfog many people went in search of the infamous bracer, but they were so rare, that their price was huge.

In those days a Bowmaster's would easily fetch 1p, maybe even 2p! There were incidents on certain servers of a pair being sold for 5p!

But that time is gone.

Contact someone with a BG scout, they'll probably give you 40g for it.

Edit: Bah, fagane got there before me. :(

F

Fagane

Bowmasters Bracer:
LOngbow +2, Qui +4, Dex +3

Description: Rare Drop from:
1) Bwgl and Wicked Cythraul in Llyn Barfog.
2) Cornwall Hunters.
3) Unknown in the depths of Keltoi Fogou.
4) Moor Boogey near cats
5) Crying Maids in Snowdownia

If I look closer to it, I think 50g top its worth now...

Fagane

H

halgaard

lmao nice tail loxleyhood and thanks for the info :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by halgaard
lmao nice tail loxleyhood and thanks for the info :)

You might want to get a doctor to chop it off you, Loxley. Those things can get you burnt at the stake by over-zealous priests. ;)

F

Fagane

Loxley:

Your post is much, much nicer then mine, was a real joy reading it :)

Fagane

L

loxleyhood

Well, I try my best to get accross the unbelievable agony of my class in a poetic way. :)

S

sheepseyes

how yes the bracer had it once gave it away to grp member who was scout found out 6 months later what it was worth :(

did have drop the other day called mighty short bow check stats out if anyone wants it b4 i salvage there welcome

A

adari

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
You might want to get a doctor to chop it off you, Loxley. Those things can get you burnt at the stake by over-zealous priests. ;)

hahah

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Yes, I farmed those cornwall hunters from lvl 21 till 28, but got no bowmaster bracer :(
Now SC is there, so there is no need really, not even for a bg1 scout I guess :)
Nice story Loxleyhood
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom