Copies of ToA

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
Just been wandering around the White Rose Center in Leeds (well, Tingley) during a bored lunchbreak, popped into the HMV in there.

They were selling copies of DAOC+SI+TOA+NF expansion included for £25.. #3 in the chart, and they had 6 copies in stock.

GJ GOA or whoever got HMV to order more copies, that's by far the most ive ever seen in one shop before :eek: normally its 1 or 2 max.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
ye I saw a shed load of toa the other day when I was browsing out of boredom (mrs in clothes shop).

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
woot - they get a new distributor? :)
Probably some pirate copies that normally you get at the market, HMV thinking if they cant beat em, join em.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
lol - pirate copies wouldn't help ;) need cd keys :p

maybe they just gave their existing distributor a kick up the jacksie (I remember Requiel and Zenythe were looking into it before) :D

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
lol - pirate copies wouldn't help ;) need cd keys :p

maybe they just gave their existing distributor a kick up the jacksie (I remember Requiel and Zenythe were looking into it before) :D
Hehe, tell that to the 30,000 morons who downloaded or bought HL2! Some people are that dumb.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
If its in Leeds there prob Naethas copies:) Or shes been badgering them to sell it :clap:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I saw loads (like 10+) of DAoC Gold (or whatever they were called, DAoC+SI+ToA) copies in my local games store some days before Christmas. Pleasant surprise. :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
inqy said:
ye I saw a shed load of toa the other day when I was browsing out of boredom (mrs in clothes shop).

funny that, i was browsing at your missus in the clothes shop too ;)

nice legs.. but they need a shave....

:m00:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
scorge said:
funny that, i was browsing at your missus in the clothes shop too ;)

nice legs.. but they need a shave....

:m00:

lmao :p owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom