Coool New Browser

E

Eyeinthedark

http://www.serviceholder.com/

Its great u can costumize it a lot, change colors etc good for avid forumers auto refresh and all and 100% add free. u can even take off pop ups and annoying flash anims.

check it out.

M

mirieth

Mozilla 4tehwin...

...if it wasn't so goddamn ugleh ;<.

O

old.tRoG

Mozilla with a skin on it 4 teh win!1!1

Honestly miri, get with the times :p

O

old.LandShark

The times are sadly largely ignorant of the fact that Mozilla is no longer a substandard piece of cack :E
Got to admire new Firebird though, even skinned it uses less memory up than IE. :great:

E

Eyeinthedark

yea tabbed browsers r really practical, Serviceholder is the best browser i have used so far i love how much u can costumize small practical details that all other browsers have missed, Love it when they pay attention to small details.

Mozilla also have a lot of bugs and problems and cant properly display some sites, i emailed them about it, they told me that it was the sites that where faulty not their browser ROFL :p even though ie displayed those same sites without a problem.

O

old.tRoG

*holds back on a huge big arsed rant*

Those certain sites only work in ie because of shitty coding. If they had taken the time and effort to write their shitty sites less-shittilly, it would display in the more stable (in my opinion, of course) and much better, netscape based browsers.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Eyeinthedark
Mozilla also have a lot of bugs and problems and cant properly display some sites, i emailed them about it, they told me that it was the sites that where faulty not their browser ROFL :p even though ie displayed those same sites without a problem.

Actually, at the risk of being patronising, if you'd ever done web development you'd know that it IS the site at fault. People, a lot of the time, expect to be able to write their site, only check it in IE, and put an "if you have problems viewing this page in Netscape/Opera/Mozilla, please GO GET A GUD BROWSER OMFGLOL!¬! kbye" disclaimer and get away with it. It's just fecking sloppy/lazy tbh.

O

old.tRoG

^ What he said.

Oh, and please excuse the ammount of times I wrote the word 'shitty', or it's many variations.

M

mirieth

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Mozilla with a skin on it 4 teh win!1!1

Honestly miri, get with the times :p

Where do I get skins, then? :cool:

edit: yes, I'm too lazy to search for myself.

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Actually, at the risk of being patronising, if you'd ever done web development you'd know that it IS the site at fault. People, a lot of the time, expect to be able to write their site, only check it in IE, and put an "if you have problems viewing this page in Netscape/Opera/Mozilla, please GO GET A GUD BROWSER OMFGLOL!¬! kbye" disclaimer and get away with it. It's just fecking sloppy/lazy tbh.

hehe :p ...yea

J

Jonaldo

Nutscrape was always a bit wazz so prolly not gonna bother with any remix of it :p

*counter-flamage*

O

old.tRoG

Mozilla is better than Netscape. And it that doesn't float your boat, Firebird is (According to some) better than Mozilla.

And, all of them are better than IE :p

Just use Mozilla for one week. Tabbed browsing is like oxygen, you don't know how good it is till it's gone.

O

old.LandShark

Nutscrape did everything IE did, but unfortunately supported the majority of standards badly. Instead of just sloppily, like IE. :m00:

J

Jonaldo

Would also like to point out that Mozilla has the added disadvantage of having a stupid name :p

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Would also like to point out that Mozilla has the added disadvantage of having a stupid name :p

So do you!
:m00:
And it's better at its job than you are. Hah! Zing.

O

old.tRoG

You get to look at the dinosaur every time a page loads :cool:

... I find it amusing :(

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by old.LandShark
So do you!
:m00:
And it's better at its job than you are. Hah! Zing.
I don't have a job :(

Need one, someone plz help plzzplzzzz

O

old.tRoG

I've got a job for you!

You don't have to do anything, I just want to be able to say that you are my underling :)

O

old.Tohtori

Umm...

Developed browser?

How can it get any easier then writing or copy/pasting a link? Or clicking on a favorite?

I dun get it...does it know where you visited and how long you spent there so you can hit a repeat button or sum kewl stuff like that? Or does it help you with your mathwork? I really can't see -browsers- evolving...it's like having a smart president named Bush.

O

old.tRoG

Omniscieous: I'll pay you 25p per year over paypal. All you have to do is sit at your computer and do stuff, while allowing me to call you my underling.

It really is that simple.

S

Sibanac

lol@

System requirements :

# Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP
# Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0+

So its basicly IE with some hack ontop of it, meaning you still get all the IE security holes.

I'll just stick to my trusty old lizzard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom