Cool bugs, that shouldn't be exploited... :)

S

skerit XP

Well, after a fe wweeks hiatus on DAoC (you need it sometimes) and then seeing that you cannot play DAoC because it crashes after 5 minutes (I noticed that) the hiatus was extended with 3 weeks more... :( Now I'm downloading windows 2000 cause xp is totally messed up.
Anyway, doesn't matter.
I got a new alias (My old one was deleted, really, I didn't found him even ith that old. or something)

I don't know if you guys know these, but there are cool bugs that I hope they didn't delete....

- First of all, at prydwen bridge. besides tha platform that makes you go up the bridge, now on the equal floor, you can just go up to the corner, and squigle your way inside the bridge :) cool place for loging on, releasing, ...

- Any building with a ladder in it :) This is fun, the ladders always where in the house, but people wanted them to actually work, now they do work since patch 1.45 but what thye didn't know is that in the houses that have those ladders, they also work. So you can go through the roof :)

- Especially that last one with the ladders, in camelot, there's a house (where they sell those poison and other merchant things) and when you go totally up with the stairs, you see another ladder, go up that one, and oyu're on the roof, now you can go quite far as a catburgelar, don't fall though... it's embarasing to die in camelot.

Oh well, it's been more hten a month since I played, so I don't remember the erst.
Just wanted to give this information...

S

SFXman

Yeh... although these terrain bugs really are not harmful or abusing in any way since you can't really exploit them in your home realm.
Some others are that if the wall of some building is slanted you can slowly edge down along it like the wall was some huge pile of steps... this works on all guards towers. Then the west downs and cornwall stables may be climbed upon using the ladders and keeping going up and jumping.... eventually it throughs you through the roof and if you pratice you will learn to land on the roof after you get rocketed up.

S

skerit XP

rocketed up? Cool... how?

I know, but I wanne be safe. I don't know if GOA is gonna bitch about this...

S

SFXman

Not rocketed up... but after a while of just going up the ladder and down and jumping the roof will let you through which most of the time results in flying over the roof onto the ground... this is where you need the control.

C

-Calvin-

My Favourite is the Tower in Cornwall with the invisble ladders :)

Have to move up to the ladder and keep jumping, great view from the top :)

Calvin

S

SFXman

Hmm... midgard forts have small miniature ladders (1m or so tall and look NOTHING like a ladder but you get the animation and go up) which get you on top of the side battlements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom