Control Freaks...

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
(Duplicate of post in General - was confused as to whether it was off-topic or not.....so sue me ;))

http://english.people.com.cn/200704/10/eng20070410_364977.html

"Under the system, known as the "anti-online game addiction system", the first 3 hours of play for each day is considered "healthy", during which players will be awarded full points in the virtual world. The next 2 hours will yield only half the normal points and there will be no points after 5 hours.

After the 5-hour limit, players will be subjected every 15 minutes to the warning: "You have entered unhealthy game time, please go offline immediately to rest. If you do not, your health will be damaged and your points will be cut to zero."

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol well normally i'd say wtf??? but considering that there are all those cases in taiwan or wherever somewhere oriental where people drop dead from playing continuously or their baby died because they were too busy playing to feed it then i cant really disagree.

however thats their own fault they want to kill themselves then tis up to them...

madness lol

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Why under 18's only?

Such age discrimination! :eek:

So a healthy 17 y/o can't play more than 3 hours a day without suffering drawbackk yet a 60 y/o can?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
You are not mature enough to make responsible decisions, Bugz. :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
in bugz case they will keep using it for him only till he's 50

Probably :<

Least I can rest comfortably in the knowledge that I can go out and rob old ladies but I cannot game for more than 3 hours a day! :D (if I was in China)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Surely it's no worse than sitting on your arse in front of tv all day or something similar?

Also ever since quitting daoc all i've really done with my time is drink and take drugs, hardly an improvement is it :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
now this is bizzare because i saw on c5 news a special report yesterday about this bloke who makes his 8 yr old daughter get up at 3am every morning (yep every mornign whether its raining or she's ill doesnt matter) and makes her run a full length marathon in training for the olympics, then she has to go to school and when she comes home after shes done her home work she has to train some more, shes 8 btw.

the poor little bastard was running along half dead and the father was cycling along beside her, when asked if he thought this was a good way for her to spend her child hood the guy quoted hitler lol.

so tbh china isn't really all that concerned about childrens wellbeing when it comes to them winning the country gold trophies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom