Constitution - Hitpoints

D

deadparrot

I've just got my epic armour and its rendered most of my jewellery redundant, so I thought I’d stock up on hit point boosting items, and any thing I can get that gives slash resist.

My question is about hitpoint boosting, darkness falls has some nice + hitpoint and + constitution items. I was wondering how much added hitpoints is awarded with each +10 constitution or so, is there a way of working this out?

O

old.BigBadButch

The number of Hits gained per point of Con varies with class, level and your Con (as with all stats, points above 200 give less return, and above 300 even less).

As such, the only reliable way to find out how much a point of Con affects your Hits is to experiment - try different amounts of +Con from items and see how your Hits change.

Remember, though, that the formula changes with your level, so the numbers you come up with won't apply to alts of a lower level, even if of the same race/class and Con.

Also, remember that you can only gain a maximum bonus to a stat of 1.5 x Lvl (+75 for a level 50) from items. There is, however, no known cap on +Hits items. To max your Hits at Lvl 50, then, you'd need enough items for +75 Con, then as many +Hits items as you can find... :D

Hope this helps...

D

DeSlisser

BBB is right, tho i heard that Hits are capped at +200 at level 50.

Thats one good wack on the head my a middy or hibby

M

milithiel

i got some armour with 13 con points on it and it give me about 40 extra HP

P

- Pathfinder -

Supposedly the classes with the most HP (Armsmen etc) get 4 HP/con; not entirely sure though.

If it's true though, giving them the best Con and Con/Str buffs would boost them a total of 500 HP :p Not bad, I'd say. Add the 300 HP from extra con equipment, and 200 from HP items, and you're sitting on 1000 extra HP. Hmm, seems to good to be true :)

Just realised a friggin hero with Moose could do the same thing, and get even more if you take his "insta heal" into account. :mad:

S

Solid

I can tell you your Con can never be taken above 200 with any race just from items.

a level 50 Dwarf Warrior/Bezerker with +10 in Con at start gets highest possible base Con at level 50 (withstanding buffs) and caps at:

80 Base +10 Stat at creation +22 from levels +75 from items

= 188 Con CAP

all Pure Melee are on 4hp per Con (afaik, may be higher)
all Hybrid Tanks are on 3.5 hp per Con

I assume Healers/Shamans are on similar or higher to Hybrids
Dont know about Hunters or SB or the rest of Middie classes.

+200 hp is indeed cap +hp limit at 50

O

old.Greggor

cool thz solid

i have 168 con capped but tha i am a celt and only had 60 base +10 point in con :)

O

old.Greggor

80 Base +10 Stat at creation +22 from levels +75 from items

= 188 Con CAP
[/B]

Btw 80+10+22+75 = 187 ? not 188 just thou i would point that
out :)

Might it be +23 from lvls?

O

old.Xarr

any level 50 troll skalds with epic armor out there that put 10pts into con at character generation that can tell me their hp? ^^

i'm just curious as to how many hit points i'm gonna have when i have capped +con and +hits from items :)

B

Bodzilla

Originally posted by Solid
I can tell you your Con can never be taken above 200 with any race just from items.

lvl 50 highlander paladin who put more than 10 into con at the start, and has +75 from items, will have more then 200 con :)

O

old.Xarr

yup.. gotta love having con as primary attribute =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom