Constant LD since patch...

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, basically i can get ingame for no more than 15-20 mins a time now since last patch [ well i managed a 3hr stint today somehow ] where this was NEVER the case.

PC specs are good enough to run DR only lagging in RvR a bit, no downloads in background, using a 6meg connection i'm getting 0% packetloss and 34 ping constant. I also run it on lowest settings usually.

Only thing i can guess is that the DR client ain't compatible with 1.82 for some reason ? as this never happened before wednesday :(

Anyone able to shed some light on this possibly ?

Reika

Fledgling Freddie
No idea. Since the patch the game keeps getting stuck on load screens for me which never happened before. I reinstalled the game and it makes no difference.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
All I can suggest at the moment is to go to:

start/control panel/administrative tools/event viewer

and check in the Application and System log in there, see if it shows any errors that coincide with the times of when it's happening. Might point you in the right direction...

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Speedr said:
Yes, basically i can get ingame for no more than 15-20 mins a time now since last patch [ well i managed a 3hr stint today somehow ] where this was NEVER the case.

PC specs are good enough to run DR only lagging in RvR a bit, no downloads in background, using a 6meg connection i'm getting 0% packetloss and 34 ping constant. I also run it on lowest settings usually.

Only thing i can guess is that the DR client ain't compatible with 1.82 for some reason ? as this never happened before wednesday :(

Anyone able to shed some light on this possibly ?

I would try differnt Network Cards, as i was having this problem a while ago.

I had to downgrade my currnent card to a lower spec one ( 1000 mbit to 100mbit) and it worked fine.

Ive heard of other people solving LD's problems by changing Network cards also, and i know it may have worked before a certain patch, so you are thinking its not the network card because it worked before, but with new patches bring new problems im afraid.

Like i say , its somthing to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom