Conspiracy time!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Its that time again. Proof we are being watched and monitored by our mobile phones

http://www.geomobiles.net/en/index.html

dentification by triangulation:
Mobile phone tracking technology relies on the use of triangulation - taking the signal strengths registered from your mobile phone at a minimum of three nearby GSM receiver masts. As the mobile phone companies know the position of each mast, and can tell the signal strength of your phone at each of these nearby masts, they can use this to calcuate your position to a certain degree of accuracy (within about 50 to 100 meters).

Nate

FH is my second home
is it right that if you say bomb on a phone it clicks in to the police? remember hearing that a few years ago...didn't really believe it though ;p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
is it right that if you say bomb on a phone it clicks in to the police? remember hearing that a few years ago...didn't really believe it though ;p

hehe.

Click the link and try it, mater! :D

//edit: DAMN YOU SPARX!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
thats not me and you cant proove shit.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No Nate, thats just paranoid bollock. Another urban myth. First up, your phone isn't set to immediately recognise the word "bomb" and then inform the police. Secondly, the word "bomb" could be spoken in any language. Thirdly, the police / security services can't listen in on every phone conversation on every mobile phone number.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
funny link, i wondered why the wife had been out so long.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder if they keep all the numbers typed in and sell them on to phone spammers.

I wonder how many people used real mobile numbers.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:
I wonder if they keep all the numbers typed in and sell them on to phone spammers.

I wonder how many people used real mobile numbers.

I can pretend to have friends then!

:(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
did a little triangulation at work the other day with bluetooth, they had their name set as horny slut, just had to find out who it was :)

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
same happens if you type bomb in an email or type it on the web!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
ZiggY said:
same happens if you type bomb in an email or type it on the web!

Yeah because the FBI devote 1000000 people to read all the emails in the world on a daily basis...

Certain words are allegedly picked up on but I would imagine its in combinations of words etc and not just someone being a smart arse saying "bomb" .... and even then from what I remember reading lat yr - they were about a year behind on the data they were sifting through - is it biggins hill or something - where they have the golf ball listening posts - thats actually what does go on there.

Gamah

Banned
bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb

Now then...dont be blaming anyone but yourself when your doors get kicked down in a minute and you get arse probed by strange dudes in suits and dark glasses*

*Probably Vlad and Bahu...

Gamah

Banned
evzy said:
Now then...dont be blaming anyone but yourself when your doors get kicked down in a minute and you get arse probed by strange dudes in suits and dark glasses*

*Probably Vlad and Bahu...

Ahh its a regular friday night theme, no worries.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
evzy said:
- is it biggins hill or something - where they have the golf ball listening posts -

that would be Menwith Hill, which is a couple of miles up the road from me. It's technically an RAF Base but it's actually run and staffed by the US National Security Agency.

Investigative journalist Duncan Cambell has done a lot of work about Menwith Hill and what actually goes on there and there is a peace protest group specifically set up to oppose it who break in quite regularly.

However, as far as spying and stuff goes, it's mostly to do - allegedly - with commercial espionage from every story I've ever done about it while being a journalist.
There are staff from both Lockheed Martin and the other big space-related company that begins with an L that I can never remember, at Menwith Hill helping to operate the radomes.

http://duncan.gn.apc.org/ - Duncan Cambell's site

http://www.daelnet.co.uk/features/menwithhill/

http://cndyorks.gn.apc.org/mhs/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menwith_Hill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom