Consistent LD Problem

C

chinook

Hi, I have a very annoying problem where by I LD very often, however this only occurs in the new SI zones (especially Dales of devwy and Cadley). I never had a problem, and still have no problems in non SI zones with LD and I can’t recall the last time I LD'd in a non SI zone. Also when taking horses through these zones, 9/10 times I will dismount due to lag mid journey (also extremely annoying!). I’m fairly sure the lag/ld isn’t caused by the masses of people in these new zones (LD'd about 5 mins ago, 4:25am, with /who dales revealing 4 other players in the zone I LD'd). I’m fairly positive the problem isn’t at my end, but someone might know better... I’m on 64K ISDN, and Comp spec is 1GHz Athlon, GF3Ti200, 512MB SD RAM, Win XP.

Any ideas at all would be grateful, of if any others have had similar experiences, i would be interested to hear about any solution :D

Thx in advance

-Chinook

T

The Kingpin

Hmmm, i think there was something about this in the Friday news on Camelot-Europe.com..

Not sure tho..

C

chinook

Servers :
For several weeks now several zones of Shrouded Isles on Broceliande/Hibernia have been experiencing strange lag and other irregular yet frequent « freezing » in the game. The problem was finally isolated and resolved last Monday. Since then the situation has returned to normal. A big thank you to all those who provided us with precise timing of these « freezes », the collection of information to discover the source of the problem was greatly eased by this.

Similar yeh, pitty its Broceliande/Hibernia specific :S

H

halgaard

im guessing here..
i had the same problem before..
then i replaced my old 256ram block with a 512ddr and problem stopped :)
might just me luck though.. but ya never know :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

It gets pretty laggy for me in those zones as well. I never go LD though so I just put up with it. If others are having the same problem then a good ol' fashioned whine to Right Now may be in order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom