Considering renewing Warhammer

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
At the time I stopped playing the game was quite shite in all honesty, all these new changes I keep hearing about + my mate that still plays says its totally different now. I was considering playing my 40 DoK again but I really don't feel like playing yet another hybrid healer, considering one of the tank types.

Anyone care to fill me in on the impact of all these changes both PVP and PVE wise? whats the new classes like? how fast is this level 20+ leveling speed increase? is it still boring as arse to level up solo? and so on.

Rep rewards to impressive descriptions :eek:

eksdee

FH is my second home
hey! good to see you're around still :p

they increased xp from quests, so leveling is much better now. a guy in our guild leveled a black guard in 3 days /played.

as for doks, they incredibly good healers right now, and will improve even more after the patch.

RvR is still pretty zergy in all honesty, but as always there is fun to be had if you are willing to put the effort in to get it going yourself. if you wanna see some small group rvr action, check the two movies in my siggy.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Heh, hey miri :) will check the movies and see what I thinkies about it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You could always wait a week and roll a choppa... :)

What I was thinking :p or a slayer. Prefer dwarf graphics over orcs and from what I gather/read they're more or less the same class ability wise.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
What I was thinking :p or a slayer. Prefer dwarf graphics over orcs and from what I gather/read they're more or less the same class ability wise.

Slayer is a beast, closely modelled on the Warhammer slayer archetypes (Gotrek 4tehwin) it's essentially a linebreaker, so wind em up, point em in the right direction and stand back :)

But yes, they are essentially mirror classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom