Considering a come back

StormriderX

Fledgling Freddie
Used to play a BM on hib/excal, just curious as to current situation on the server/patches etc as I'm contemplating a comeback. Ta.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
swords said:
TOA=PVE+stress

Lets put that into an equation, where ToA = T and Pve = P, and Stress = S.

T=P+S. Therefore S=T+P.

Furthermore, STP = LoC. Where LoC = Loss Of Customers due to the sh*tpiece which this game seems to have become :eek2:

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Lets put that into an equation, where ToA = T and Pve = P, and Stress = S.

T=P+S. Therefore S=T+P.

Furthermore, STP = LoC. Where LoC = Loss Of Customers due to the sh*tpiece which this game seems to have become :eek2:

Oh, ok :D :touch: Well since TOA has been released many people are complaining etc. But i personally will think its good when/if your ML10 with leet artifacts high RR you will pwn. I may be wrong tho :) come back and try see if its good

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Hi M8s!1 when my artis and mls reach 10 I will wtfpwn. not cause I know my class but cause I got 1337 items d00ds xDDDD

Sigurd

Banned
For a couple of weeks, then they'll have degraded into nothing...

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Basically TOA means you can't be Plvled, copy sombody elses SC suit and go wtfpwn in Emain.

You've actually got to do somthing to earn the right to be able to wtfpwn now, its so tragic I almost want to cry. :rolleyes:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
DAMN I must work to get my fotm to work? :(
thats sad.

and spending the time it takes to lvl a toon to 50 on items if not more time then feel like a knife in your back every time u repair them and see the dur go down :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
SpamriderX is making a return? oOoO

hope to see you back mate :D

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
storm

sup

toa is fun

but rvr is a bit dead atm
pve raids mostly, artifact hunts and stuff

you can be like ojaas and only get ml2 (he says bm's only need that :/ )

in 2 weeks i expect it to pickup again ;f

come on irc sometime :]

Belomar

Part of the furniture
You may come back, Storm, but only if you don't gank me. ;) Oh, and I am sure Fedaykin wants you back too. :m00:

StormriderX

Fledgling Freddie
hmm not too sure bout the pve business, really despised that side of the game to be fair, can't exactly buy mls like you could do with galla weapons :(

StormriderX

Fledgling Freddie
btw Tzee (lo der) I downloaded mirc again but aint got faintest idea on how to use it :eek:

keep getting this message

Your username is invalid.
Connect with your real username, in lowercase.
If your mail address were foo@bar.com, your username would be foo.
-
Closing Link: StormriderX by ludd.se.quakenet.org (USER: Bad username)
-
* Disconnected
-
* Connect cancelled

changed username to reflect email but it still don't work :/

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
1 Sapping Strike - any weapon style that has med dmg, high cost, bonus to hit,penalty to defense, blinds target for 5 seconds (no resistances applied)

2 Faultfinder - +10% Parry/+10% Evade/-35% Dmg Stance (intended to be comboed with Bodyguard or Parry Guard)

3 Power Leak - any weapon style that costs 100 fatigue (full fatigue), when it hits an object, damage isn't divided by 30

4 Grapple - any weapon style that drains 50 fatigue, does low damage, has bonus to hit, penalty to defense

5 Essence Flames - any weapon style that drains 35% of the target's current power, does low damage, has bonus to hit, penalty to defense

6 Throw Weapon - do a ranged attack at 700 range using melee damage formulas; cannot attack with normal melee for two full rounds (based on weapon's attack timer) afterwards

7 Essence Sear - style that chains off of Essence Flames, procs an Essence resist debuff on nearby enemies

8 Bodyguard - Defensive chances (evade/parry) are reduced by 20%, but target of bodyguard can't be attacked in melee until bodyguard is killed or moves out of range.

9 Essence Dampen - Style that procs a PBAE suppress that reduces the value of strength/con buffs by 40, removing them if they go below zero. Side positional.

10 Essence Shatter - removes a random buff from an opponent

is your best bet storm, but to be really useful you need number 8. I gave up at 2 - because it was so boring.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Woot storm! :O Got bored of the girl it seems...? :O

I_R_BIG_TROLL

Fledgling Freddie
Elo matey,

lots of peeps don’t like it - lots of peeps do ;). Personally, I've had lots of fun in Emain when I’ve been out there - especially last night. Things are picking up out there again. As for the ML's - it mostly depends who you do it with and your mindset that depicts the enjoyment you get out of it. I’m not much of a PvE fanatic but must say that there have been some really challenging steps which is a bit of a refreshment from the _bash-same-mob-for-40-hours_ technique of what normal PvE is like. The AI is smarter, harder and that makes for an overall more challenging game. As for time spent on the ML's -> we did it together as a guild (even though I’m only ML2), but the total time spent so far is about 5/6 hours (so about the length of a descent sidi raid etc) and the rewards are well worth it (not just from ML abilities point of view but from the drops as well. The items in TOA are better looking - which is important if you like to look good like I do heeheheh. Also they've tried to do things that enrich the "helping" attitude of the realm... I.e. with MLXP people that have done that ML level helps out other people and gets MLXP as reward (which is needed to complete their ml level)

All in all there are some negative points sure, but there are also a lot of positive points. I don’t know about the rest of the peeps - but I prefer a positive outlook on things, and enjoy the quality time I get to spend with my mates online - whether its pve or pvp.

Just my 2 coppers worth

Have a good day

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
As bm get ready for strong pve till ml8 ^^.
Though as excal is more populated than hib merlin, dont think it would be much of trouble, to gather people.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
For a couple of weeks, then they'll have degraded into nothing...

This will be next month's FOTM complaint...you have been warned :p

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
omg :D

i have found you stormriderx :D

bring your flashy weaposn to emain :D

come back imo its fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom