Connection problems?

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
I have a funny problem tonight.

I keep ld'ing... but only on Prydwen .. and only on one PC(second PC is running buffbot and he didn't LD once tonight). So because I got bored of ld'ing I tried Excal. Played my chanter there in Thid .. no problem not even slightest lag. During this time my buffbot was still running into the wall on Prydwen.

So after a while I decide to log back onto Prydwen ... and after about a minute I ld again. :mad:

Am I the only one with this problem?? Feels to me like if the problem is on my side I should ld on Excal just as much as on Pryd ... also if the problem is with my connection my buffbot (on a crappy slow pc) should ld at least as much as my main pc...

wtf?

Beeper

Fledgling Freddie
I've had lag and LD problems that started with the housing patch and have become unplayable since TOA... it is GOAs servers they can't cope. I've usually got 3 green lights on the performance meter which would indicate that the problem lies at their end not mine.

I can only hope that this time when they upgrade the server, they do it with tomorrow in mind and dont just upgrade to something that can just about cope now, but get something that can more than cope. Otherwise we are going to be back in the same situation in summer when frontiers and the "epic battles" there start happening.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
dont you ever sleep? :p

The past few days more then normal tbh ... cba to play when there is about a 50/50 chance I'll LD right after shooting my first arrow into an enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom