Connection problems?

S

sugah

Anyone else having trouble connecting to DAOC. I can't even get on there website. Just done a tracert and i get a time out after WanadooPortails.GW.opentransit.net [193.251.251.54] :( sort it out GOA :)

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Yep having similar problems at the moment - connection dropped about half hour ago. In the UK, Nildram ISP - same as you can tracert to GOA but can't get in game or to web site.

S

sugah

guess what also nildram lol i see a pattern :)

P

perag

got same problem, went LD a while ago and cant get back in.

dont have nildram isp tho

T

Tesla Monkor

Same here. Dutch ISP.. Linkdead, can't connect again. Annoying. :/

M

Maleg_Grumpton

aye, don't think it's ISP as I can access virtually everything else that I normally do (none GOA related anyhow). Think they may have lost some routing information internally i.e. how to get back to those affected.

Since there's no way to report it at the moment just gonna have to sit it out :(

P

prot_akm

Same problems

Same problems in Greece as well. Was in game an hour ago, went LD and cannot connect ever since. I cant even open the european Web page. I contacted the american Daoc via email for this one. Contacted my ISP as well, no network problems, at least from their part.
Glad (????) to see that other m8s have the same problem, because I installed and uninstalled the game several times and I was thinking of throwing my computer out of the window.

H

halgaard

same problem here can do anything on the net exept connecting to goa
getting timeout on trace aswell :(

T

thegreatest

Re: Same problems

Originally posted by prot_akm
Same problems in Greece as well. Was in game an hour ago, went LD and cannot connect ever since. I cant even open the european Web page. I contacted the american Daoc via email for this one. Contacted my ISP as well, no network problems, at least from their part.
Glad (????) to see that other m8s have the same problem, because I installed and uninstalled the game several times and I was thinking of throwing my computer out of the window.

eh..? its just a game :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom