Connection problems today

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Anay1 else having problems to ce¡onnect to servers? been trying for more than 45 minutes and allways get the message "unable to connect"

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Some issue with the login server I believe.

arawem

Loyal Freddie
What i HATE HATE HATE the most is that this companys feel like they dont have to give any info about this things :eek7:

Trystam

Fledgling Freddie
Same here .... This is Annoying ... Connecting ... Unable to Connect !!!

dapprman

Fledgling Freddie
Were you able to access their web site earlier ?

I can't get through to their the WoW Europe web sites either - looks like a major failure at their end.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Authentication Server Down
28/06/2005
Due to unforeseen technical difficulties, the authentication server is currently unavailable, preventing from logging into the game, the World of Warcraft Forums, and Account Management. Our technical team is working on solving the issue; we will inform you as soon as the problem has been fixed.
Thank you for your understanding.

For those who can't get access to the Homepage.

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
Lol according to this link the servers are up, but if thats the case, there must be a few still on from before the login went down :) lucky gits, ah well been meaning to install my daoc, SI, TOA and Cata on to my new laptop anyway, will while away the next hour or so :), there was no problem logging on this morning, i popped on around 7.30am and all was well any idea as to when the servers went down ?

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/serverstatus/

Mirianna

Regular Freddie
I think the servers went down around 7.50pm, was in the middle of a quest at the time (the one where the little gnome robot Spybot turns into a priestess so you can spy on a Stormwind dude and the defias spy before killing them both) when I got kicked and been unable to log since then.

Gray

FH is my second home
It was great tbh, i was actually playing the game before the servers went down, and everyone in Ventrilo was like "Aw man, i cant connect.. wanna play CS?". Whereas i was thinking what the problem was...

It then clicked, that in reality, no one but me was around, so i dared go were no Horde dare go alone... To do quests in Stranglethorn Vale! I did it in peace as well, although i was a bit miffed (Skullsplitter Necklace) took about 2 hours to get all of them, by the time i completed it the alliance were slowly re-appearing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom