Connection Problems - NTL ?

O

old.Xanthian

Anyone else having problems staying connected to daoc for more than 10mins at a time?
Takes a while to log in, get in, play for 5 mins, get a red Latency icon, then eventually red Ping icon, then LD.

Im on NTL 1mb Cable, just wondering if its DAoC, NTL or just my connection :(

S

StormriderX

Im on ntl 512k cable and its working just fine. Sometimes some regions get messed up for a little while so could be a locational thing.

A

Axuk

Playing via NTL

I use NTL broadband and find that on the whole my connection is far more stable than that of other ppl I play with.

I have had nights when I have gone LD a few times, but those have been times when it's been happening to everyone esle around me as well suggesting a problem with Goa at that time.

I don't think it is a problem with NTL as a whole, so you might want to get them to check your own personal connection.... a friend had a problem of going LD continually and her service provider ended up 'turning up the juice' to her in some way which did the trick.

Hope this helps.

Ax

S

sugah

I've got the 600 cable and its been like yesterday. It let me on for between 10mins - 1hour at a time and just kept on going down. It seems to have sorted itself out so just bare it through.

D

darbey

No probs with my ntl conn

What region are you in?

S

StormriderX

hmm Im going ld a lot tonight - 3 times in 2hrs :(

M

maca25110716

im on NTL 1mb con no problems here....

maybe dad did'nt pay the bill for you? :p dizzy twat

P

[PS]Riddler

Originally posted by Tenko
I got the 600mb Ntl cable and its solid as a rock. I can't remember the last time I had a LD.

Have you checked the Ntl service board for any local outages?

http://www.ntl-isp.ntl.com/lookup/default.asp
I know im on Blueyonder, but dont you mean 600k? I think youd have to live next door to the telihouse or inside it to have a 600mb line :rolleyes:

T

Tenko

Originally posted by Kedela
I know im on Blueyonder, but dont you mean 600k? I think youd have to live next door to the telihouse or inside it to have a 600mb line :rolleyes:

Oops :D

edit: Think I should go back and edit the origional or just look really stupid? Ah well... I am stupid so it stays :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom