connecting to goa and daoc servers......

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
ok heres the deal, about 1h ago i went LD and though ffs my ISP and such, BUT i was still connected to net and could do evrything on the net.

tryd connecting back, couldnt connection to server hanged. tryd again, hanged.
so i thought to myself.....WTF. opend 4 pingplots on my laptop. first to excal, second to prydwen, third to camlann, forth to google to test.

servers showd ok, and fine, so did google. but when i tryd to connect it went to totally red, i mean full 100% packet loss on servers, all 3 of them. google was fine.

one or 2 times i got ingame, for about 20 sec and LD again

atm running pingplot on excal, its stable, but evry one-1,5 minz it goes to full red..

enyone have eny ideas

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Try running ping plot for 10 mins or so, and post here. Will try to advise.

Darzil

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
im having a similar issue...

my net is all working fine and im pinging at normal speeds... but it takes ages to connect to a server and when i do my "middle" perf bar is perma red.

quite annoyed now...

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
same problem here ... middle bar perma red .. takes ages to connect

im running a 4MB connection 4800 dual pro 7800gtx x2 in SLI i know it aint the PC

have also put the game.dll to run from only 1 processor

have tryed prydwen and new Glastonbury both perma red Lag bar

just a side note i did a random large DL from DL.com and it showed normal DL speed for me ..

also loaded on my toon on US servers Lamarok and no lag all 3 bars perma green

sad thing is i dont think many of us are effected as every1 i spoke to in game arent having any problems. thx for posting i was begining to think somthing really bad had happened to me PC

and any of u PC wizzys out their plz any advice ?

Mince

Fledgling Freddie
I'm at Swansea also and my tracert showed exactly the same as Entrans. At work now so haven't got it to post but as I work at ntl I'll get them to test the link between winersh and Bristol OT

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
It's nothing wrong with your pcs or your connections, its just goa or "france telecom" having problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom