Congratz Delira RR11!

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations Andy. We have a really good time with you in the group and you know it.

Please play with Delira a couple of times before you say he has no skill. Or vent your anger somewhere else than in a grats thread. If you have issues with him just stay out?

zantera said:
What have you accomplished? Nothing. Atleast I am a somebody.

No you aren't. And even if you were, would it be some kind of acomplishment to be recognised by people on the internet?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
noaim said:
You have to play with someone alot to be able to tell him over vent to kite a certain way? Are you slow or something?

I am sorry, I'm not as fast as you for noticing a hypothetical remark :(

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
I am sorry, I'm not as fast as you for noticing a hypothetical remark :(

Dont exaggregate your "examples" then.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
No you aren't. And even if you were, would it be some kind of acomplishment to be recognised by people on the internet?

LOL couldn't say it better.:)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Graendel said:
Congratulations Andy. We have a really good time with you in the group and you know it.

Please play with Delira a couple of times before you say he has no skill. Or vent your anger somewhere else than in a grats thread. If you have issues with him just stay out?

Enough for me to play against him, and tbh, when you guys add on us just after killing 2 fg of high rr hibs and Brite being ld and you still manage to die flawlessly to us says it all to be honest. :)

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:
Enough for me to play against him, and tbh, when you guys add on us just after killing 2 fg of high rr hibs and Brite being ld and you still manage to die flawlessly to us says it all to be honest. :)

Your like a little whiny bitch. I doubt the above happened but if it did we don't really care tbh.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:

I don't know why you feel threatened by this thread. Noone is questioning your skill or that of your group.

zantera

Banned
Septina said:

Haha! And I bet when you died it was because your MA LDed and your Healer's keyboard broke down, idiot.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:

Next time please PM when a boeing flies into the house of one of your groupmembers, the black plague is emerging from your keyboard or you by accident managed to stab yourself five times with a knife just when we are about to attack you, just so we can back off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom