Congratulations to the Norwegian people

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Please please keep the posts to a language that we can understand - for all i know you could be selling 17 nuclear weapons :)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Please please keep the posts to a language that we can understand - for all i know you could be selling 17 nuclear weapons :)

no mate they actually are going too beat the crap out of each other with twigs :S

B

Benedictine

In 1814, the Kingdom of Norway broke away from Denmark after 400 years of being under Danish control. On May 17 of this year, a constitution was established by the Kingdom of Norway at the Constituent Assembly at Eidsvold, and, although a Norway was part of a kingdom with Sweden until 1905, Norway has chosen the Seventeenth of May (Syttende Mai) as its day of liberation and celebration.

This day is celebrated in Norway with parades of dressed-up children and adults carrying flags and singing. Some predominantly Norwegian cities in America also choose to celebrate Syttende Mai, including Spring Grove and Hanska, Minnesota. Folk dancing and music, ethnic clothing, and arts and crafts are often apart of these American celebrations.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
17th of may is the day that Norway got their constitution (when they separated from the union with sweden). its allso the day when the students dress up in odd clothing - drive around in cars/trucks drinking.fucking around. shooting people with waterguns. the kids eat hot dogs, candy. all sorts of good things that they normaly dont do. and schools all around the country have different kinds of celebrations with singing. dancing. music. different games you can play. all the stuff a kid wants realy.
(the so called "Russ")
TROND_ERICS,_Russebil_001.jpg

(yea...it had to be girls)

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Benedictine said:
In 1814, the Kingdom of Norway broke away from Denmark after 400 years of being under Danish control. On May 17 of this year, a constitution was established by the Kingdom of Norway at the Constituent Assembly at Eidsvold, and, although a Norway was part of a kingdom with Sweden until 1905, Norway has chosen the Seventeenth of May (Syttende Mai) as its day of liberation and celebration.

This day is celebrated in Norway with parades of dressed-up children and adults carrying flags and singing. Some predominantly Norwegian cities in America also choose to celebrate Syttende Mai, including Spring Grove and Hanska, Minnesota. Folk dancing and music, ethnic clothing, and arts and crafts are often apart of these American celebrations.

and dont you ever forget, its only because we no longer needed norway, and the day we do, you will once again become our righteous slaves :twak:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
MadsKaizer said:
and dont you ever forget, its only because we no longer needed norway, and the day we do, you will once again become our righteous slaves :twak:
rofl :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Infanity said:
Its my birthday for fuck sake, Screw norway! <o/
happy bday, i would say go out an dget slauhgtered but i dont think thats a good message to give 12 yr olds :p

B

Benedictine

MadsKaizer said:

actually Im English!!! :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom