Congratulations to hibs and albs for a nice duoing the relics evening

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
well atleast u gona have fun battleing together for the ownership of this server cause thats wot u do with this since first day of NF u both been hitting mids only well HF dont think many gona be in NF from now on

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
qq

The months before NF it was mids pwning everything and everybody ... before NF it was Hib wajning they would be so underpowered ... and now you have a bad evening and mids wajn.

The irony!

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
qq

The months before NF it was mids pwning everything and everybody ... before NF it was Hib wajning they would be so underpowered ... and now you have a bad evening and mids wajn.

The irony!

And Albs Wajning all the time on every thing, any place. Zzzzzz

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
I remmeber when mids attacked albs, then hibs figured it would be fun to tagteam the albs.. and now mids bitch about it... as Shania said "The Irony!"

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
what the slutty saracen scout said really.... (never thought id EVER say that) :/

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Im not too worried. Im sure mids will get their act together and go get them relics soon enough :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
sure m8, yes we found the alb strength relic under a tree in odins... noob

Corran

Part of the furniture
hmmm, hadnt albs being hitting the mids ALL day and had very little response. 2 keeps, bled was in ruins and very little mid retaliation. Even my midgard friends said, and i quote "Fucking shit mids dont deserve to have relics. They are rp hungry c***'s that wont form groups"

Wasn't online at time relic went, but well done. Mid's/Hibs duo'd on albs many a time, i take you back to last week, Hibs attack alb, mids take berks? Hibs get relic.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Werewolf said:
well atleast u gona have fun battleing together for the ownership of this server cause thats wot u do with this since first day of NF u both been hitting mids only well HF dont think many gona be in NF from now on

Mmm what was it now 2.5 years of RvR in Hibs backyard? mmm and you QQ after 3 weeks

lololololololololololol U muppet

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
no thing is since NF started albs and hibs have been hitting only mid keeps hardly u seen em do raids in any other direction. A) WEcant fight both off u and as it looks we cant fight neither off the 2 realms solo anymore ppl just piss in nf and thats been it since nf came about 200lvl 50s online yesterday when we couldv had chance to hit with a nice force hibs and albs out off realm how many do respond to call of arms 40 ppl and rest 40 was bots or fotm grps in bg and the fotm grps did just go for rps indeed i saw BaFs grp one off em and SCs grp to help out with beating hibs or albs when siegeing a keep byt hitting em in the flanks but none off the other grps out yesterday i saw close to a keep needing assistance

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
both mids and hibs has been in alb teamplaying keeps for long, only thing we need now is alb and mid go play with the hibibes keeps

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
wasnt any decent form of defence at all in midgard, even though spina, trollum and dwera did their best leading up whoever wanted to defend.
mids just didnt seem to care, too many people raising voice and questioning authority, not following orders at all.

ofcourse defending against 2 realms at same time requires good management, impeccible timing and huge numbers, sadly we were lacking at both the timing and the numbers yesterday.
perhaps this is a good wake-up call for us mids, perhaps not ^^

and finally, to all mids that whine about stuff: put your energy into relicraid plans instead of whine ^^

gratz to whoever got relics coz i havent logged in yet /blush ^^

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I'm ashamed to be a Mid when I see the kind of whine the thread starter puts out. Stop whining and get your act together, Mids are hardly underpopulated. Threatening to go back to PvE (time to restart Moderna, eh?) is just silly and childish. Actually, please do, I'd love for our group to get more Albs and Hibs for ourselves. ;)

Anyway, grats to Albs and Hibs, well done. :)

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Werewolf said:
no thing is since NF started albs and hibs have been hitting only mid keeps hardly u seen em do raids in any other direction. A) WEcant fight both off u and as it looks we cant fight neither off the 2 realms solo anymore ppl just piss in nf and thats been it since nf came about 200lvl 50s online yesterday when we couldv had chance to hit with a nice force hibs and albs out off realm how many do respond to call of arms 40 ppl and rest 40 was bots or fotm grps in bg and the fotm grps did just go for rps indeed i saw BaFs grp one off em and SCs grp to help out with beating hibs or albs when siegeing a keep byt hitting em in the flanks but none off the other grps out yesterday i saw close to a keep needing assistance

Seen plenty of hibs hitting albs keeps (tbh i have been more in albs than mids) i think the problem is albs and hibs take advantage of situations.

We have been in Albs frontier and mids do nothing except try to farm us, hibs start taking keeps in albs, mids try to farm hibs. we take keeps in mids albs take more keeps in mids, see difference?

From my perspective I think that mids have wasted 2 chances to get relics (double team albs) but all they did was interfere with hibs rather than taking more keeps and interefering with albs.

was actually on a raid and we were like gogo mids, thinking u had actually seen the obviouse, but nope gues for whatever reason you decided to farm rpeee and not relics.

Mids are the only realm not to take advantage of keep taking and only ones without relics.

I was gutted at mids lack of action when we took alb str tbh :/

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Mojo said:

I think the explanation lies in that we´ve been defending since the release of NF. Lots of us are quite sick and tired of keeptaking/defending.

Grats to you guys! Well deserved!

We´ll be back soon, I hope. =)

Poag

m00?
Mojo said:
We have been in Albs frontier and mids do nothing except try to farm us, hibs start taking keeps in albs, mids try to farm hibs. we take keeps in mids albs take more keeps in mids, see difference?

From my perspective I think that mids have wasted 2 chances to get relics (double team albs) but all they did was interfere with hibs rather than taking more keeps and interefering with albs.

was actually on a raid and we were like gogo mids, thinking u had actually seen the obviouse, but nope gues for whatever reason you decided to farm rpeee and not relics.

Mids are the only realm not to take advantage of keep taking and only ones without relics.

Sorry to cut up ur post Mojo but i think nail and head are used here.

Mids are still in the 'old ways' of farming arrrpeesss!!! Where as albs and hibs have...moved on??..and are taking towers keeps n relics now.

TBH when we have been out in hib taking towers, always seem to have a mid gank grp turn up..kill a few albs..get a bloody nose then run off...never see them attacking towers.

In fact the only 'major' times i have seen mids doing stuff around keeps, is berks on hib relic night, and when Hilds was in grave danger a week back.

Get with the times middies....sorry just had to say it :)

-Gale

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Mojo said:
Seen plenty of hibs hitting albs keeps (tbh i have been more in albs than mids) i think the problem is albs and hibs take advantage of situations.

I was on the night hibs took the relic from the albs, i was in a fg in alb land, was more or less the only mids in alb land at the time, not really a RR force :(, and imo most keeptakes/tower takes has been happening in mid.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Gale said:
Get with the times middies....sorry just had to say it :)

Well, as I´ve said, we´ve been constantly defending and retaking keeps/towers since NF-release. And now at least I am quite fed up with it, and I think I´m not alone. =)

Gwenne

Fledgling Freddie
Werewolf said:

I know this Hibernian has spent a lot more time fighting in Albion than Midgard since NF. Spent an incredible amount of time attacking and defending Caer Erasleigh alone. And I definitely remember relic raiding Albion.

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
u seem too forget to easily for the first two weeks the albion was the new emain ... was only a matter of time before we got tired and got serious ... we didn't threaten to quit tho, we got stronger and hit back so focus all ur energy on getting ur relics back instead of QQing on here :(

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Hibernia has done a brilliant job in getting practically all their towers/keeps claimed. The casual raiders or the small 1fg will obviously target the unclaimed ones. due to the nature of MF, the 1fg often quickly grows, I can name at least two examples where the PL guild group has been out and it has ended in a full on 100+ keep raid.

My BG took Blend the other night, simply because it was a yellow con keep..

The warmap means that people will become more opportunistic and add on fights, the only thing you can do is try to prepare for it.

As for the "albs and hibs have been hitting only mid keeps " from Werewulf - sorry but I completely disagree with that.

D xx

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Frozenheart said:
u seem too forget to easily for the first two weeks the albion was the new emain ...

Uhm, we must´ve seen the game very differently then, since I remember defending midfront since day 1.

Ahwell, getting old perhaps.

Nah, you guys keep the relics for a while, you need them. :p

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
I guess each realm sees it's own side anyway <huggles the mids> don't give up! :fluffle: :wub:

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Frozenheart said:
I guess each realm sees it's own side anyway <huggles the mids> don't give up! :fluffle: :wub:

I´m sure we´ll find the game fun again in a little while. =)
AE those shrooms meanwhile! :p

Haars

Fledgling Freddie
At the end it is gratz to Albs for taking the relic. If there was any problem we should look at ourselves and try to solve it. We got owned and thats it.

About the Alb/Hib Duoing - There was a few times that Albs actually helped us out by attacking the Hibs that was attacking us.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Werewolf said:
just what i waited for...for someone to qq about us...we dident even plan a RR...i jpind with my little theurg after we hade Guild meeting to retake beno 4...then we said...action in mid...so we went there...helpt take a few keeps and woops someone thought..." hey lets take relic" and we did...so no plan on that RR...it just happend....so stop the f***ing qq now and play the ame as they made it...don´t take it personal

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Werewolf said:
You might not have noticed while thinking of a nice whine thread, but alb actually did get attacked quite a bit so QQ :m00:

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Maddude said:
I was on the night hibs took the relic from the albs, i was in a fg in alb land, was more or less the only mids in alb land at the time, not really a RR force :(, and imo most keeptakes/tower takes has been happening in mid.

I remember a post made after the Str RR from albs saying hibs were 120+? mids responded saying they were 50 or so at beno at the same time (which was where hibs were) and that these figures of 120+ were wrong, and more like 80 hibs 50 mids or some such. ( i could well be wrong with numbers and what keep it was, maybe eras? but that was the jist as i remember it)

So 50 mids at beno (a hib held keep in alb frontier during a RR) what were 50 mids doing there? trying to farm hibs/albs and not taking advantage is what :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom