Congratulations to Arindra

P

Pin

My happy-go-lucky GM Arindra has finally dinged herself to 50. After a very long, drawn-out last couple of levels (<cough> 9 months <cough>) her final score was 28 days, 16 hours, 32 minutes.

:bazbeer: :clap: :great: :clap: :bazbeer:

B

Belomar

Congratulations, Arindra! Well done! I suspect you were even contemplating an accidental suicide in order not to get the final ding, so... well, good thing you didn't! ;) And I'm not going to say that this means that we will have another active cleric in RvR with us, since she has already been skipping the levelling bit for many, many moons... Until the blessing of SI reached these shores.

:bazbeer: Well done! :bazbeer:

A

Apathy

weeendymoth.gif
weeendymoth.gif
weeendymoth.gif
weeendymoth.gif
weeendymoth.gif
weeendymoth.gif
weeendymoth.gif
weeendymoth.gif

a.

H

heath

:bazbeer:

:clap: Congrats boss....that is really fantastic news (o: :clap:

A

alithiel50

OMG! Arindra dinged 50?!?

<looks around in panic, fully expecting the sky to fall down>

:uhoh:

<is relieved when, after a couple of minutes, the sky is still where it should be>

Congrats! :clap:

O

old.Ramas

Thanks everyone.

28 days actually - though it felt longer. ;)

Dinged last night thanks to Mercal, damn that quest is an easy bubble.

G

g0ldenbone

yep.. easiest bubble I ever made (and thats including level 1 ).

Well done on 50 !!

O

o_O

hmm, 28 days.... anything over 10 days and you should feel ashame (this is without powergamer grp), with powergamer group playing fast to 50 anything above 7 days and you better get on that roof and take a dive. This game is all about getting fastest time to 50, that is what counts... so this person clearly suck at playing daoc.

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Thanks everyone.

28 days actually - though it felt longer. ;)

Dinged last night thanks to Mercal, damn that quest is an easy bubble.

Hm, is the quest doable now? I haven't been able to find him.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Tranquil-

Hm, is the quest doable now? I haven't been able to find him.

It was bugged for 2 weeks (I think that someone had spawned him, but not talked to him to finish the quest and despawn him - therefore no one else would be able to spawn him).

Anyway, he was either despawned, or disappeared on the server reboot yesterday. Feel free to complete the quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom