Congrats Sandariel!!!

M

minstrel_kyra

He is now a grand master tailor, hit 1001ish (not sure on last numbers, forgot to ask after 1000) very very early this morning!

O

old.Katie

Crats hun.. My young Caba will be coming to you with a big fat order some time soon

O

old.Osmosis

:clap:

It's good to see another grandmaster tailor on the server, even if it does eat into my marketplace :)

It does get very expensive to powerskill post 1000, you'll burn many a plat on the run to 1100 (I don't know if Jupitius has forgiven me yet :touch: ).

Excellent work, now all us 1000+ tailors need to get together and form a pricing cartel :)

G

Generic Poster

lol, Sandy is a powerlevelling machine!

First levelling, and now tailoring... gratz!

O

old.Baritone

A big GRATZ mate and well done:clap:
Now make me some more Studded you gimp:m00:

S

Sandariel ^^

Bah Kyra, told you not to post here >:]

Whatever, thanks for the gratulations anyway ^^
Took me some time, but really feels good to finally being able to craft something usefull ;)
<points at this funky AF 102 leather/studded stuff>

Thanks to all who supported me, especially to Tattyhead, who was the first one who ever gave me money... and a lot of it ;)

Big thanks to Choppy, Lakarell and Musashi too, who got me a lot of money by giving me a "few" seals to salvage (damn you, that took me 5 hours!! ;)) and thanks to Fightersuntzu and Baritone, who donated me some money, too :D

Well, well, need to log back in now...

...need.... more... skillpoints... O_O
just made 1038, about to run low on money tho :)

<gets those nice Darkness Falls helmets out of his vault and moves to the next Forge> ^^

Back to the "Click...wait...fail"-vicious-circle =)

D

DocWolfe

oi wheres my thank you, I was your motivation.

G

Generic Poster

Motivation! Bah!

He should be out there roasting lurikeens for my Sunday lunch, Not sitting at home knitting like a granny!

C'mon man! What have they done to you!

;)

O

old.Purificator

Sandariel LeGimp a master tailor? sheesh grats sand :p

(lets go trees, oh forgot, u're a gimpwiz :p )

S

Sandariel ^^

Okay, okay, okay, thanks to Docwolfz for motivating me to go on, by bugging me 24/7 for reinforced studded lamellar armor :D

And thanks to Kyra for keeping me awake the night I hit 1000 ;D

Oh and... Purificator, nice Signature....

Purificator TheImmortal
Lvl 50, YaY !,Dedicated Hibbie-Lover Paladin
Shadowflame FromMtDoom 18 lvl Firewiz
Hmm, Firewiz? Guess gimpy me must have impressed you, huh? :D

Oh, generic, I retired from roasting and killing stuff, knitting like a Granny as you call it is much more fun :D nothing more exciting than "click.... wait...failing" all day :D

P.S.: I just hit 1100, so feel free to bug me with evil AF 102 studded/leather and AF 49 cloth requests ;)

Users who are viewing this thread