Congrats GOA

L

-Lonewolf-

Think this is funny so had to create a separate thread

Oh and there is a question at the end need your help anyhow onto the funny stuff

I sent an e-mail for my subscription password on Sunday

They replied stating that i had changed my password which I hadn't for over 2yrs and then stated I needed

Name
Game login
CD-Key
Postal Address
E-mail Address
New E-Mail Address (Hadn't Changed it!!?!!?!)

I was like ffs

So anyway left it till tuesday to get all the information and reply to them which i did

Sent them the information they required last night about 9pm

And then came to work today went to check my e-mails to see if they replied they had!!! I was like WOW!!!

And this is what they had to say:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 02:00:06 +0200 (CEST)
To: simonperezuk@yahoo.co.uk
From: noreply@goa.com | This is Spam | Add to Address Book
Subject: [Incident 030907-000521] Subscription Password

We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 48 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your question to SOLVED."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice one GOA

So I put it to you people what do I do now?

Do I re-mail them? And be accused of spamming on these boards?

Or do I just leave it and pray they got the mail from last night and will address that

Oh and nearly 4 weeks and counting I can't get onto my account now

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

H

Hargh

don't "leave it till tuesday"

do it all again and respond straight away.

T

the_smurflord

I got the same message from them.

Please supply the following details.....etc

So I did. the next day I got a reply asking me to

Please supply the following details.....etc

At this point I gave up and used the password reminder feature on the subs area.

L

-Lonewolf-

I got my subs PASSWORD WOOHOO

Oh and check the e-mail they sent me:

"Hello, As we had told you in our previous mail, here is your new 'subscription' password "

Shame the last e-mail gave me only my 'game' password lol

Oooooooooo someone got STRESSSSS

Now if only the subs page was up :clap:

H

hellraisermk2

Are we suppossed to have recieved a new subs pass? I got my game one weeks and weeks ago, but I've not had anything regarding a new subs pass?

Don't even know if my game pass works though as I haven't been able to redo my subscription for weeks :(

T

Thorarin

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
I got my subs PASSWORD WOOHOO
Oh and check the e-mail they sent me:

"Hello, As we had told you in our previous mail, here is your new 'subscription' password "

Shame the last e-mail gave me only my 'game' password lol
Oooooooooo someone got STRESSSSS
Now if only the subs page was up :clap:

Uhm, no offense, but learn to read? ;)

Quote from the game password mail:

In the days to come we are going to process the change of all 'subscription' passwords. Services shutdowns are thus planned in order to finalise the reinforcement of the security measures of our platform.

That's exactly what they're saying. In the game password mail they announced they will be changing your subscription password, and that's what they did..

S

ssera

Originally posted by hellraisermk2
Are we suppossed to have recieved a new subs pass? I got my game one weeks and weeks ago, but I've not had anything regarding a new subs pass?

Don't even know if my game pass works though as I haven't been able to redo my subscription for weeks :(

Yes. People are starting to recieve their sub passwords now. If you recieved your game passwords without any troubles last time, then it stands that you should get the sub passes without any trouble too. Unless you've changed your email since then and haven't told them ;)

They are arriving, got my 1st one yesterday afternoon and the second one this morning \o/

H

hemorragie

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Think this is funny so had to create a separate thread

Oh and there is a question at the end need your help anyhow onto the funny stuff

I sent an e-mail for my subscription password on Sunday

They replied stating that i had changed my password which I hadn't for over 2yrs and then stated I needed

Name
Game login
CD-Key
Postal Address
E-mail Address
New E-Mail Address (Hadn't Changed it!!?!!?!)

I was like ffs

So anyway left it till tuesday to get all the information and reply to them which i did

Sent them the information they required last night about 9pm

And then came to work today went to check my e-mails to see if they replied they had!!! I was like WOW!!!

And this is what they had to say:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 02:00:06 +0200 (CEST)
To: simonperezuk@yahoo.co.uk
From: noreply@goa.com | This is Spam | Add to Address Book
Subject: [Incident 030907-000521] Subscription Password

We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 48 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your question to SOLVED."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice one GOA

So I put it to you people what do I do now?

Do I re-mail them? And be accused of spamming on these boards?

Or do I just leave it and pray they got the mail from last night and will address that

Oh and nearly 4 weeks and counting I can't get onto my account now

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Got the same frecking message. Useless bunch of dicks they are.
I have re emailed them with my details and waiting for them to contact me. it's now 4 weeks I cant get into my account and I am really cheesed off. Guess that's 8 quids wasted. ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom