Congrats albs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
imo they should never remove them from game (as much as i want them removed)
lots of fun afterwards

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
dub said:
try say alarmclock , it wont hurt as bad as you think , if albs have this wastly superior organisation and besides that the number advantage you could have done or even tried in primetime , but you didnt...

didnt even try primetime :(

/dismiss

And we did attack fens keep and towers several times in primetime, both today and yesterday. But every time you hit us back.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
The usual bullshit from albs, not even a hint of Prime Time and they have superior numbers.

Latest Relic Raid times (times the keeps were taken):
Code:
Blend	= 09:30 (29 th)

Hild	= 02:40 (31 st )
Bled	= 04:30 
Nott	= 06:50
Glen	= 09:20
Fens	= 09:40

Relic Raid Summary (Excal+Cluster)- Times
Code:
These times are CET to match above raids, take 1 hour off for GMT.
Peak 		17:00 - 00:00
OffPeak 	12:00 - 17:00 & 00:00 - 02:00
Graveyard	02:00 - 12:00

Absolute Peak 		= 21:00
Absolute Anti-Peak	= 06:00

Peak	Offpeak	Graveyard	Total
Hibernia	1	2	3		6
Midgard		6	3	2		11
Albion		2	0	17		19

Total		9	5	22 		39

http://daoc.pirotess.org/?func=servers_history&server=Excalibur
http://daoc.darkzone.net/server/eu/excalibur/

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Oh why thank you Mr. Statistics.

It's a 24 hour game, get over it.

Ging

Part of the furniture
nice figures- but didnt the rr start between 22:00-23:00? Your statistics do not reflect the time taken to get those keeps. Good job though.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Quick let's log all our Warlocks in the relic keeps!
Doh! Have to do with logging Cabby's, Wiz's and Sorcs I guess :(

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
What it came down to tbh was pressure over time. U cant expect any realm to be able to withstand what the mids have for the last week.

Ye, nicely grinded us out.
This is my first christmas-time-vacation for like 10 years, and I´ve gotten to stay up and defend fens every night/morning the last 5 days. =) Ahwell, wife has grinded her crafters up on classic, so it was ok. =)

This morning I logged at 3 am though, couldnt quite cope with not having a good night sleep for the last few days. =)

Soon off to mother for celebration of the new year.

Happy New Year everyone, think it´s cool that the cluster still is alive and can muster the amount of players that´s been playing the last few days. I think that gives the indication that the game is alive and well for a number of months more, which is nice - cause I like this game. =)

Well done albs! And nicely defended mids, even though we got outgrinded in the end - lots of p´s and bp´s spent repairing Fensalir for us Bulle af Fetstryker´s (and others I´m sure). Quite nice that we dont have to keep a keep at level 10 any more now, that kind of got our bp´s down to a million. =)

/j

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Graveyard
3 hib
2 mid
17 alb

That does take the piss a bit... but who cares

gratz on RR.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Peak Offpeak Graveyard Total
Hibernia 1 2 3 6
Midgard 6 3 2 11
Albion 2 0 17 19

Total 9 5 22 39

Where exactly did you get these figures? Was it from a thread a long while ago made whereby you gave your personal MID opinion on the raid and discounted most alb statements about real times and how it happened?

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=268632 is your 'all so unbiased updated list' right?

Would go search for the threads where you formed that from but I really cba. Breifly looking through that list I see at least 3 alb primetime raids and didnt you make the NF raids in CET time and the OF ones in GMT so that it looked better for mid too?

Edit: In fact, some of the mid raids shown on that list didn't even have a time next to them because they were off-peak. Even so there are still more then 2 graveyard raid times listed by mids.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Peak Offpeak Graveyard Total
Hibernia 1 2 3 6
Midgard 6 3 2 11
Albion 2 0 17 19

Total 9 5 22 39

Where exactly did you get these figures? Was it from a thread a long while ago made whereby you gave your personal MID opinion on the raid and discounted most alb statements about real times and how it happened?

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=268632 is your 'all so unbiased updated list' right?

Would go search for the threads where you formed that from but I really cba. Breifly looking through that list I see at least 3 alb primetime raids and didnt you make the NF raids in CET time and the OF ones in GMT so that it looked better for mid too?

Edit: In fact, some of the mid raids shown on that list didn't even have a time next to them because they were off-peak. Even so there are still more then 2 graveyard raid times listed by mids.

Regarding the (OF) thread you quote, the data was originally written by Herbal, he was an Alb and they are his times, I've said this a dozen times on this board at least, they are not my opinions of the times.

Regarding the NF raids, the times (mostly) come from GOA's XML, are you saying that GOA are wrong? Again not my opionions.

By monitoring this page one can see what time relics change hand go neutral etc:
http://camelot-europe.goa.com/herald/servers/Excalibur/keeps/relics.xml

By monitoring this page one can see when Keeps change hand:
http://camelot-europe.goa.com/herald/servers/Excalibur/keeps/keeps.xml

Herbal being a Brit put the times in GMT he wrote the original list to make Mid AC raids look even worse (an 8 am CET raid became what looked like an earlier 7 am GMT raid). I used CET cos I can't be arsed to change the data from GOA's XML. Click on the above links, notice the time, it's in CET.

The summary stats are for NF raids only and use the more reliable XML for times.

You gotta love the complete retards like you kirennia, just because YOU don’t like what you read doesn’t mean it is wrong, I know I am right because I did the research, I can back up my arguments because I am on solid ground, so basically I am saying feckwit either prove I am wrong or shut the fuck up.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith said:
More boring crap

Get over your own importance coz no one really gives a shit. The game is 24/7, no one shuts the servers down so you can get your ugly sleep do they?

Time really means sod all. You fail to acknowledge that rr's have changed since NF. If Albs started taking keeps @ 10pm GMT it hardly makes it a non prime time raid. You conveniently forget how Mids used to play in OF, and to be totally honest, all this crap about how nicely Mids used to play is a load of cobblers.

If the relics mean so much to you, which they clearly do as you have done nothing but bitch about them, maybe you are taking the game a tad too seriously.

You quote times etc. So what.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Get over your own importance coz no one really gives a shit. The game is 24/7, no one shuts the servers down so you can get your ugly sleep do they?

Time really means sod all. You fail to acknowledge that rr's have changed since NF. If Albs started taking keeps @ 10pm GMT it hardly makes it a non prime time raid. You conveniently forget how Mids used to play in OF, and to be totally honest, all this crap about how nicely Mids used to play is a load of cobblers.

If the relics mean so much to you, which they clearly do as you have done nothing but bitch about them, maybe you are taking the game a tad too seriously.

You quote times etc. So what.

What is today fucking retard day?

kirennia asked me some questions, I just answered them, lighten up moron, go out have sex or something, have you stopped shagging your brother yet? ;)

Happy new year.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:

kirennia asked me some questions, I just answered them, lighten up moron, go out have sex or something, have you stopped shagging your brother yet? ;)

Happy new year.

cant agree more :worthy:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith said:

Happy new year.

Blimeh, nice comeback. Was it all your own work or did your carer contribute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom