Congatulations Albion

R

renevertje

You did it, took you guys some time but i can no declare that for Midgard Thidranki is dead :)

Its now Prime-Time and there are 3 middies on thid from who 1 a bb is :)

Well done guys......

M

mincepie

been the same for ages - nice to see some hibs out today. Also theres been some good organised mid grps there that take on the zerg with style - Aerial, Dirtyharry, Minietta<sp> etc

sadly usual picture is

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pe0n/mb.jpg

K

kragh

Had a great time in thid today. Even met a roaming mini groups of albs.. bad at names so I cannot recall them all. Bananer was one of them.. Finally got tired of it when we found large ammounts of albs at apk And mb..

K

kragh

hehe.. kinda symbolizes thid today.
no further comments

J

Jaem

lol, and I thought some people liked to solo 1v1 for the fun, challenge etc, but fg stealther is just sad :/

F

fragoverrule

having a real good time with my merc in thidr.. couldnt find myself on that screenie though :( lots 1on1 with mids

N

NecromancerBane

It does get quite funny, albs running 2fg+ with 4-5 Inf adds using MA, actually thinking about they are just practising for how they play in Emain =p

Z

zharr

Thid = get MCL and get the fuck out of there nowadays
with a bit of organisation and Alliance messages it is possible to collect 1 maybe 2 fg mids and still then we are outnumbers 2:1

the amount of mids rolling BG chars for fun with cool spellcraft thingies blabla is going down.. mainly stealthers still are ok to play sometimes. Ofcourse there are some Diehards ;-)
Mids gave up taking CK a long time ago as 30 mins later albs retake it with 3 x as many albs then mids. The one having CK is the one with the most ppl out in thid, it is a simple fact. albs having CK 95% of the time leads to 95% of the time huge amount of albs

the Tactics albs use nowadays is the thing that annoys many mids. Patrolling MB when mids come out kill dem, if mids kill the first line of albs the other part of the albs Chicken to CK / guards which annoys many mids. often 1 fg becomes 2-3 ppl that way in a few runs.

Hard to find a solution though, there will allways be more albs, and i agree no enemies will automaticly lead to mpk camping. at least a big part will. i can imagine it is not fun for the part of albion that does not camping, it is onl 1-2 fg that screws up for entire BG-albs, which make all mids log / play alts / go emain etc.
The only solution imo is to " givf" midgard/hibernia CK some more
From your own experience, albs, you must know when hibs/mids have ck there is a lot of more fun fights, instead of zerging 2 mids with 3 fg. Overall more action. Bah i type too much and drink too much cola

R

rookiescot

Just a thought though... does anyone see a pattern here?
Mids form uber gank groups in E-main.
Albs get sick of getting pwned in E-main.
Alb population in E-main plumets.
Alb population in Thid rockets.

R

renevertje

Originally posted by rookiescot
Just a thought though... does anyone see a pattern here?
Mids form uber gank groups in E-main.
Albs get sick of getting pwned in E-main.
Alb population in E-main plumets.
Alb population in Thid rockets.

No ?

An Alb player comes to midgard, finds an grp, grp want to leave pk and he says : shouldnt we wait for another grp to move ?

but maybe i must congratulate GOA more then albs :) im not sure......

R

rookiescot

Originally posted by renevertje
No ?

An Alb player comes to midgard, finds an grp, grp want to leave pk and he says : shouldnt we wait for another grp to move ?

but maybe i must congratulate GOA more then albs :) im not sure......

And the reason they wont leave PK is .. ?

Users who are viewing this thread