Confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teh Krypt

Xxx caused trouble, this time. you however do it 99% of the time, and have been warned more often. thus, you get the ban, and he gets a severe scolding.
you don't have to like it, but luckily I don't have to justify myself to you

Some of you don't like me and im not asking for personal things thus I removed the names. If you do wish to say something about me or anouther party you could be breaking the code of conduct of barrysworld may I add. Anyway.

Is it just me or does this sound really stupid? its like, "He shot me so I get put in jail for it"

TRY AND READ THE BIT IN BOLD. NOW REREAD THE QUOTE.

N

Nightchill

Although this might estrange me from my peers, I actually quite like you Krypt.

So shoot me :(

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Nightchill
Although this might estrange me from my peers, I actually quite like you Krypt.

So shoot me :(

*Krypt shoots you*

Ofc you do. The others would rather flame me and not get to know me.

Don't flame me before you walked a mile in my shoes, imo. :p

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Munkey-
Context.

Define what you're on about
I have no idea what he's talking about either.
Maybe that's why the title is "Confusing" ;)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Omniscieous
I have no idea what he's talking about either.
Maybe that's why the title is "Confusing" ;)

First read the quote, reread it incase you dont understand, then read the bit in bold.

J

Jonaldo

So now it looks to me something like this.

You've had another another argument with someone somewhere you've already had repeated warnings at.
The other person hasn't had warnings thus is a first time offender and just gets an official warning this time.
You're now a repeat offender and get banned.

"Evenin George.. Job done"

M

mirieth

Eh?...

It really does not make sense without any context to it. Or maybe I'm just too tired ;\.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Omniscieous
So now it looks to me something like this.

You've had another another argument with someone somewhere you've already had repeated warnings at.
The other person hasn't had warnings thus is a first time offender and just gets an official warning this time.
You're now a repeat offender and get banned.

"Evenin George.. Job done"

right... so someone starts on me, and starts attacking me, yet im banned. Logic.

O

old.LandShark

Makes perfect sense, actually.... pretty-much as was just explained. You've nearly been banned and made a fuss (you were deliberating being an oaf for a few-days "I'm gonna get banned so hey" period, and they let you get away with it) and the other guy presumably hasn't had any warnings or anything before. Ergo, you'd get banned, he'd get warned. It is simple.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Like Landy said, it is simple. In fact, it is blindingly obvious. I assume this is because of the ranting session you had with Cadire where your best argument was to call him a 'prick'? ...or was it 'wanker'? I forget these important little details.

O

old.tRoG

Being a mod must be shit :(

Yes, it has taken me a year or so to realise this :)

S

Sarum TheBlack

And tRoG saw the light! And lo, it was good! It it revealed the mod job for all it's thankless crappyness!

/em fluffles 'teh mods'. Some of us like you ya' know.

O

old.tRoG

I still want to be one, though :)

It's just that I know there is no hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom