Confession Time.

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by dysfunction
Which ones yours??

331931559 I purposely don't take my anti-psychotic medication because I'm lonely and I want the voices to talk to me again. :(

J

Jonaldo

I confess.

I once used the phrase "ffs stfu n00b!" :(

But it was in the DAoC forums so I thought it was acceptable.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hehe... I like the punch-line. :p

Im 18 and ive only had one girfriend, and that was a few years back. Ive never properly kissed a girl, and Im afraid I'll end up as one of those 30 year old virgins.

Im ashamed of my ineptitude at relationships, all my mates have had long term girlfriends. Theyve given up trying to pair me off with people. I dont go out much, so I dont have much in the way of social skills either.

Its so frustrating cos my lack of experience makes me fear any possible relationship I could have, I try and reassure myself that there are others like me, and even search for them in crowds of people. But I always find out theyre in relationships or have had them.

Its driving me crazy seeing my mates with their girlfriends every day cos Im single, with no prospects of getting a girl or having a decent life. I keep fantasising about how I'll turn my life around and get the girl of my dreams, truth is I know its not gonna happen and I cant out of fear, do anything about it.

Thank god I can still jerk off.

S

SilverHood

LOL!

Some of these are really bad!

Always funny to laugh at other people's misery (goes off to be miserable on his own)

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by ~Lazarus~
331931559 I purposely don't take my anti-psychotic medication because I'm lonely and I want the voices to talk to me again. :(

:clap:

-------------

424234411 - last night I fucked my friends boyfriend ( Straight to the point )

hehe

K

*Kornholio*

549468999 - I spat in my colleagues tea, but he's a wanker so I dont care.
In the next 4 weeks I plan to spit in his tea a lot more.

:D

S

SilverHood

Being on night shift im a person that needs my sleep. How ever, everyday at 3pm this same rather loud car roars past. I decided to make amends to this kind person for waking me up. The following day i waited till just after 3pm and seen the car coming. So i through an egg at it. Not only did i miss the car completely, i hit a wee 5 year old girl on a bike and made her cry.

S

(Shovel)

I don't actually do anything at work, then i complain to everyone about how much I hate my boss and my work environment. Yet, all I do all day is sit around and surf the web and IRC.

Right, own up, we know you're in here :p

Users who are viewing this thread