conecction problems.... once again

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Just tried to cnnect, i downloaded a patch and now i am stuck in the "retrieving character" message. Blizzards web is also unavailable, any1 suffering this 2?.

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
I meant shadow moon previous post,not thunder moon,getting worried now on view realm status bit, it shows me as having no chars on shadow moon?

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Maxgirth said:
I meant shadow moon previous post,not thunder moon,getting worried now on view realm status bit, it shows me as having no chars on shadow moon?
I sometimes get that (on Shadow Moon too :)), it's normally when I've cancelled when trying to log in. Just double click the server and you'll have your charecters :p

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
strange

well i downloaded the patch at 7am uk time and all was fine, and even logged on to find out that i had won the AH item i was after :) 3 parts of wildheart nearer to a full set all i need now is get the rest but DOH only lvl 42, need a few more lvl's before i can get them, but its all looking good, anyway back to my point had no problem this morning getting on, but now im back in the evening and am to waiting on the toon selection screen waiting for my toons to appear.

But no matter, it will appear sometime in the distant future , maybe today maybe tommrrow, maybe next week, maybe next year......... will let blizzard decide that seeing as we have no control over it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom