con loss of items on a necro :\

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
anyone else noticed the ridiculous rate at which items lose con on a necro? or am i just seeing ghosts (other then myself)

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
One bub for my alt at lvl47 dropped con by 1% on each item. It will be changed in future patch.

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
yep.. yanks have been moaning about this for yonks.

Just dont repair anything and you will be ok.. con goes down to 70% and thats it. Wait for mythic to realise their mistake and change it then you can start repairing again.

I dont think 70%con affects the stats of the armour if im right.. just the skill bonuses.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Beck said:
yep.. yanks have been moaning about this for yonks.

well at least they've been moaning for a good reason this time, cuz this is just another one of mythics "omg its too good so we just nerf it to shit" fixes :mad:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I planned well ahead for this. I dont wear jewlery, stocked up on dropped Necro staffs and got LGM tailoring. So far my suit of AF51 cloth hasn't lost any dur and I just repair it every 2 hours or so of constant pulling. I personally don't think the wear is excessive, it's a lot but so is the rate we pull at and the number of times our blue con pet gets hit. I am a little worried about how they did this BEFORE sorting out any of the bugs which plague the class.

I fear that Necros now MUCH get tailoring just as most Archers feel pushed towards fletching to keep leveling costs down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom