Con/Dur loss on items, which stats dont matter?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
I quit the game before ToA came in, and before that in my SI sc suit I just repaired everything when it losta certain ammount of con.

Now tho with the more precious itamz i wanna keep them as long as possible.

So first off I hear people saying that you shouldnt repair the 4x10resist necky ever, since it doesnt loose any stats at 70con, does dur not start to go down tho?

What stats do you loose when stuff goes low con?

+skill?
+stats?
toa bonuses?
cap inceases?

ta for info

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
From testing I can say 100% sure, that you DONT loose +cap, stats, resists, toa bonuses ( such as cast speed, melee speed etc ). However im not sure about powerpool, havent had a chance to test that yet.

You do loose +skills when an item is on 70% con.

Remember that artifacts can be repaired next patch ( right? ). So you wont have any degrading problems there xD - even if they lost some dur in the past, the smith will put both con and dur back on 100% and it will never ever degrade. It's quite expensive to repair the first time, but who cares aslong as artis are indestructable :p

Another edit...xD - to answer your question about the neckie, they are correct, you dont ever have to repair you neckie, once its on 70% con, it wont degrade any further ( no items will go below 70% con ), and it wont loose any dur ( cuz you're not repairing it ), but the stats will still work.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
cheers for the fast reply

another silly question, do GSV passive charge resists go in as tier 1 resists or tier 2?

I.E.

I have 26% thrust, when I equip I GSV I have 29%/0%
or
26%/3%

? :)

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
doesnt ur question provide ya with the answer ? :p

tier 1 i guess, tho u have to re-equipt GSV in order to get the 3X bonuses to melee everytime u port or die

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
tier1 and u just have to doubleclick it while equiped ;)

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
sniff, then i have something less to do when waitin on sun weaps at nighttime... ^^

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
Lies that artis don't broke up :(
I counted on it and now my tarta is on 65% dur... arti weapons (I think) atleast tarta brokes normally :puke:
and afaik... Focus on staff will fade at 70%con

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Ixu said:
I counted on it and now my tarta is on 65% dur... arti weapons (I think) atleast tarta brokes normally :puke:

Well when I log onto camlann we are running 1.75 and NOT 1.76(artifact patch) I dunno where you play but last time I checked all servers use same patch version.

PS give basck our taskmasters on camlann QQ :( DS

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
focus degrades with condition, so 90% has less focus than 100%
+skill goes at 70%

everything else stays afaik.

Next patch artifacts are repairable (including durability), however it's still handy to know for your quested items or hard to get jewelery.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
PS give basck our taskmasters on camlann QQ :( DS
So they really aren't there? I spend a good half hour looking for em. :(
I guess they're removed because people could hide in them.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
So they really aren't there? I spend a good half hour looking for em. :(
I guess they're removed because people could hide in them.

Nope removed in a hot fix to 1.76 in US. Guess they wanted to rush only that fix into 1.75 in EU to f*** up the expansion we pay for. But that is a diffrent story. Nothing GoA/GM's can do about it anyway so just whine to mythic. No taskmasters still in 1.77 in US. :(

Helme

Resident Freddy
Ixu said:
Focus gets fucked around 90% condition(and I mean really fucked, about 10-15 nukes less then normal)

Skills won't work - weapons loose DPS armour loose armourfact, but else nothing really happens when they get less con %

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Ixu said:

Late reply....but if you bothered to read what I wrote, then you would see that I said "next patch". But Goblin already said it now. So next patch, you wont have any problems anyway, as you can repair artis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom