Con/dur bug

D

dakeyras

Have sent this in to RightNow but was wondering if anyone else has experienced it.

I was fortunate enough to win a Daemon Fire Jewel in lotto (uber skald gem) and am unlikely to get another in a hurry, hence my concern.

After wearing the gem for the first time in rvr I logged with it at 100% con ( I always check the con of all rvr gear prior to logging). When I logged back on next day con was at 70%. After repair dur was now at 85%. Considering this had been worn for one rvr session of about 3 hours I am a bit peeved.

Anyone else suffered this?

P

PJS

What colour con is it? That happened to me when I used jewelry way higher level than myself.

F

Fafnir

I heard about someone loosing about 10% qua on epic armor over nite.

O

old.willowywicca

It's because gremlins were playing your char while you were asleep!! Running about suiciding on everything wearing nothing but the jewel! Honest it is!! ;)

H

hrorvaig

Has happened to me to, my Vial of fetid bog water (jewel) had suddenly 10 less con then it should have overnight (think it was 10, not sure though, could have been more). And i also always repair stuff when they get to 99%...

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by PJS
What colour con is it? That happened to me when I used jewelry way higher level than myself.

If i could find a jewel purp to 50 I would wrap it in cotton wool ready for the 2004 expansion when i get level 70 :)

S

Solid

I had my DF Black Diamond Rings at 70% on my SB, thought it very strange as none of my items EVER go below 96% before I repair, didnt think it was a bug at first, but now after reading I am very concerned, gonna check my rare legion/prince dorps on Thane too now.

I will also report it to GOA, they can check into it

I

inqy

I once forgot to take my items off when I did a suicide in the bgs. The lvl49 jewel I was wearing immediately went from 100% to 70% !

last time I did that :(

K

Khalen

I've repaired my sabre 98% for a couple of times now and it's still on 100% dur and con :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom