computer keeps getting stuck at login screen

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I've never had this problem before, but recently on my buffbot computer, I've not been able to log my bot into NF zones. It works just fine in PVE zones, but when I try to log it into HW / CS, the game loads etc, and is stuck when the bar reaches 100% loaded. Anyone know whats wrong??

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
i have this, sometimes u have to wait 2 mins and it will load other times the pc has to just be restarted and try again.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I went to get pizza, and when I got back (20 mins later) it was still stuck at the load screen. When I try to PM my BB from my main char, it says that it is not in the game.

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
load it up on 800x600.. move the bb to somewhere else.. like renaris (in windowed mode)
then log out.. and log in again...

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
does windowed mode require less memory btw?

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I'll try that in the morning then :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
I've never had this problem before, but recently on my buffbot computer, I've not been able to log my bot into NF zones. It works just fine in PVE zones, but when I try to log it into HW / CS, the game loads etc, and is stuck when the bar reaches 100% loaded. Anyone know whats wrong??

get a gm to move character sounds like it is stuck, then again trying pressing escape on the loading screen and see if that helps

:m00:

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Well I have no problem logging it in on my MAIN pc. And I can easily log it into PVE zones on my BB pc. The problem is, that everytime I try to log my BB pc into Hadrian's Wall or Forest Sauvage, it simply cannot log in.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
The problem occurs when trying to zone to an area with a lot of people in it.
( hence the crazy amount of LD's when zoning on an ML raid )

Since the CS area is always stuffed to the limit with buffbots, it can get tricky logging in there. Try logging out at different locations ( Snowdonia fortress, a lot less buffbots there )

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
One of my chars went ld at the big crau battle on tuesday and i havent been able to log it in since :/ all my chars on the frontier get stuck at the end of the loading screen....ive even moved chars from pve zone to the frontier to see if its just the frontier im having a prob with and they seem to have to same difficulty.

Really not sure what the prob is, my comp can more than handle the cpu requirements it might be something to do with the crappy connection im on but i dunno.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Equador said:
The problem occurs when trying to zone to an area with a lot of people in it.
( hence the crazy amount of LD's when zoning on an ML raid )

Since the CS area is always stuffed to the limit with buffbots, it can get tricky logging in there. Try logging out at different locations ( Snowdonia fortress, a lot less buffbots there )

Right on the money.

If you put /gc logins on your main PC and then watch as you log your bot in, it'll appear then disappear. It's going LD when trying to get in as it's trying to load way, way too many textures, sounds, images etc etc.

Log in a weird time if your BB is stuck - late or early - then move it to the secondary border keep down the hill a bit :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom