Complete Longshot

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
I know this is a really big longshot but
does any1 have a ceraic stone for sale??
i need a respecc for my pally and cant afford a full respecc 1 and dont really need 1 either.. only got 1p
doubt any1 has 1 as they are so rare an those that do have them want them.
but if any1 has 1 to sell msg me in game.. im on most of time.
cheers

RAWR

Ashash Saleem

Fledgling Freddie
last time i saw one of them for sale it was cheaper to buy a full respec mate :( youre prob better off saving up for full respec

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
I know this is a really big longshot but
does any1 have a ceraic stone for sale??
i need a respecc for my pally and cant afford a full respecc 1 and dont really need 1 either.. only got 1p
doubt any1 has 1 as they are so rare an those that do have them want them.
but if any1 has 1 to sell msg me in game.. im on most of time.
cheers

RAWR

Theres normaly two dragon raids a week - if you can get onto the lists for these you'd earn a respec stone... so wouldnt cost anything, however I know paladins and clerics are in over supply this week

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
i cant go on raids myself i have no lvl50 of my own...
but anyway i just bought a ceriac stone HURRAH!!! cost me 2p :( thats all my money!
but i cant find teh trainer to use it with. found the full respecc stone 1... and the realm skills 1.. they are both in hall of fellows... but where is the single line respec person??

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
The one u need is in Humberton, look at this link:
http://morningstar.info/maps/albion/alb_realm.jpg
Humberton is just a bit north-north west, of camelots north exit, shes inside the keep in Humberton on 1st floor, in 1 of the cornors i belive, just talk to her, give the stone, then back to your trainer. Same as full/ra stones.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
The Trainer you see is in Humberton behind Camelot the Lady is on the Seccond Floor behind all the ppl haveing a meeting ... must be a long meeting its been going on for over 2 years rofl ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
UndyingAngel said:
must be a long meeting its been going on for over 2 years rofl ;)
3.5 years iirc ;) Must be discussing what colour to paint the walls, thats women for ya :p

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
If you need a stone dear send me a pm, we can work something out no reason you should be running around the wrong spec
;)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
3.5 years iirc ;) Must be discussing what colour to paint the walls, thats women for ya :p

Rofl that made me laugh.. and its so true ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom