Competition!!

D

Damini

Right, it's time to get a little creative. You, my fine people, are going to be competing for a dragons hoard of wonder! A veritable trove of delight!

A BARRYSWORLD BASEBALL CAP!

Astound your colleagues! Make your friends green with envy! Be the only kid on the block to wear their nerdyness on the outside!

This offer is bought to you in association with Damini, and the fact that when WPKenny got drunk at the last Barrybeer he bought home more baseball caps than the pair of us can wear sensibly at any given time.

So... to the competition! What you have to do is chose an image from below and alter it using MS PAINT to somehow incorporate a Barrysworld and/or DAoC theme. As an example of what I mean, take this picture of a hedgehog:

Superhog.jpg

Simply using my genius Paint skills, see how it cunningly turns into a SOOPA HERO!

Superhedgey.jpg

:eek2: I know. Its pretty damned impressive isn't it. Ok, so its not a BW or DAoC theme, but thats for you guys to do.

So, you can chose from any one of the following three pictures:

Superhog.jpg

leap2.jpg

hamster.gif

Best of luck.

EDIT:// If you don't want to use any of the pictures, you can make your own in MS Paint. But keep it clean or Auntie Damini will dissect you.

T

The Kingpin

untitled.jpg

Hello, my name is Kingpin, this is me last year in france, driveing my race car, i was going very fast, i nearly crashed, but i am to good to crash..

This race was scary, but i won in the end, they reward was a free Kids meal at McDonalds, it was the best day of my life..

D

Damini

Ok, maybe to hell with the DAoC/BW theme unless you really feel like it...

Kemor, Zargar, we're expecting you to have a go too...

M

Mid - Kirinia

Question :

Do we have to use MS Paint or can we use something else? (Photoshop for example)

Oh, and when's the closing date? Me want silly cap!:clap:

T

The Kingpin

For Damini

hamster.jpg

Hottest Hamster around..

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Mid - Kirinia
Question :

Do we have to use MS Paint or can we use something else? (Photoshop for example)

Oh, and when's the closing date? Me want silly cap!:clap:

Ms Paint only :D

F

F.I.V

Here's my entry:

leap2.jpg

It looked a lot better before, I'd done the entire thing in MS Paint and then when I saved it I accidentally saved it as a Jpeg with 15% compression and it cacked it up, so I tidied it up a bit using PSP8 but it still looks craptastic :/

S

Sharma

Originally posted by F.I.V
Here's my entry:

leap2.jpg

It looked a lot better before, I'd done the entire thing in MS Paint and then when I saved it I accidentally saved it as a Jpeg with 15% compression and it cacked it up, so I tidied it up a bit using PSP8 but it still looks craptastic :/

I refuse to believe that is MS paint :p

B

Belsameth

I'd say Damini with her excal OT pic, but I doubt she'd want to win the cap herself :p

besides her, I'd go for Kingpin. he used paint, instead of a rather sarcastic (if great) sense of humour :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by Damini
Superhog.jpg

Can't draw, you'll have to settle for caption:

"Last time I had this many pricks on my back I'd just pbae'd a bunch of Albs..."

;)

Y

-yoda-

Re: Re: Competition!!

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Can't draw, you'll have to settle for caption:

"Last time I had this many pricks on my back I'd just pbae'd a bunch of Albs..."

;)

or "NERF RAPID FIRE!! damn those snipers shoot fast now"

K

klavrynd

leap2.jpg

i call this masterpiece : "Albion, past, present and future"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom