Comparing like for like

kelind

Fledgling Freddie
Given the changes re levelling that may be brought in by Mythic I was wondering about trying characters in Hib and Mid similiar to those I have in Allbion and was wondering if anyone could give me information on how similiar classes in Hib and Mid compare with Infils, Scouts and Minstrels in Albion. Thank you.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
kelind said:
Given the changes re levelling that may be brought in by Mythic I was wondering about trying characters in Hib and Mid similiar to those I have in Allbion and was wondering if anyone could give me information on how similiar classes in Hib and Mid compare with Infils, Scouts and Minstrels in Albion. Thank you.

roflmao :eek6:

edit: sorry... will give a real answer instead o_O

Infils are better off than NS and SBs, better damageoutput, more speccpoints and good races. Stick with your infil tbh, no reason to make NS or SB after having infil i think. Especially not NS since we kinda get outzerged badly due to populationproblems. SBs dont seem to have that problem though at least.

Scouts have proper defense but melee for shit, rangers can be built to be pretty allround and solid in everything they do really, good class that, hunters are MEAN in melee if they specc for it, need to be played very well though to excel or they suck which most hunters do.

Minstrel.. errm, have you ever seen a stealthing CCing, chainwearing speeded in hib or mid? Didnt think so, there is no counterpart, prepare to learn to hate these mofos though as mid or hib since they are everywhere, add everywhere, and always run if they actually encounter resistance.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Scout > Ranger/Hunter
Infil > SB/NS
Mincer > (The thing that hib/mid dont get)
!11

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
Scout > Ranger/Hunter
Infil > SB/NS
Mincer > (The thing that hib/mid dont get)
!11

ranger with purge > scout :p

only reason scout are better archers atm is the got slam and after wards can crit shoot for near 1000 dmg.

but in NF are purge timer down to 5 min mean up nearly every fight.

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
yes cause EVERYONE will get purge 3 for 30 RSP (about 1/3 of total rsp) :m00:

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Laston said:
yes cause EVERYONE will get purge 3 for 30 RSP (about 1/3 of total rsp) :m00:

i didnt said that :) just pointed out that a ranger wins when he got purge up :) (and can also win w/o)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Rulke said:
Yes but healers > wizards!
Erm?! Comparing a healing class with a caster class? Ok, if you compared with Sorc as for mezz, but thats just silly tbh ^^

And I would choose bolt range mezz (with 10% range bonus) over insta mezz any day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom